Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

1 minute ago, BrownieTheElf said:

Honestly I don’t get how he’s even draft worthy in the top 4 rounds. 

Tall, muscular, polite, athletic, pleasant face, intelligent, throws to the moon and an ability to impress you on a superficial level when you meet him in person.

It sounds silly, but that is honestly all it is. He is draft worthy because people want Josh Allen to be what they imagine he is, not what he really is.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

I think we all know (most of us) that darnold should and will be the pick. Just been so many boneheaded moves that the propaganda regarding other QBs is able to take root in our heads.

It’s honestly such a shame we’re so gun shy because of the absolute trash we’ve had to deal with since ‘99. ?

43 minutes ago, BrownieTheElf said:

Honestly I don’t get how he’s even draft worthy in the top 4 rounds. 

Hes not. He is the same type of prospect as Cardale Jones, who went in the 4th round. And thats right where Allen should go. He is a 3rd QB project QB and for whatever reason, I would love to know how he is being thought of as the #1 pick in the draft.

What is the difference in Allen, Cardale, Hackenberg, Lynch, Osweiler and Kizer. I have no idea.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Hes not. He is the same type of prospect as Cardale Jones, who went in the 4th round. And thats right where Allen should go. He is a 3rd QB project QB and for whatever reason, I would love to know how he is being thought of as the #1 pick in the draft.

What is the difference in Allen, Cardale, Hackenberg, Lynch, Osweiler and Kizer. I have no idea.

Allen is a nicer guy, more likeable, more intelligent, looks better in shorts and t shirt and dare I say it, more something else than a few of those guys too...

Oh well, it's true. I know how these teams and owners work, the idea of Josh Allen is an absolute dream to them! Just a shame about the actual football playing reality of him... but it seems some team is going to gloss over that and pretend he is what they want him to be.

6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Good idea, wipe my crack with a gift from the wife 9_9:D Dude, I married a redhead. Unless you wanna come spoon me on my couch, that ain't happening. But seriously, you wanna come spoon me?:x

I love redheads.  I also hate redheads.

Now we're comparing Josh Allen to Cardale Jones...my god people.

I'm down to put money on Josh Allen becoming an effective QB in the NFL. Any takers on this? There's an obnoxious amount of hate for this kid.

I still want Darnold, but that doesn't mean we need to crucify every other QB that might be in play at #1 in order to pimp Sam.

People are being overly critical and obviously haven't played QB, coached QB's, or evaluated QB's if we're giving 4th round grades to Josh Allen. C'mon people.

33 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Now we're comparing Josh Allen to Cardale Jones...my god people.

I'm down to put money on Josh Allen becoming an effective QB in the NFL. Any takers on this? There's an obnoxious amount of hate for this kid.

I still want Darnold, but that doesn't mean we need to crucify every other QB that might be in play at #1 in order to pimp Sam.

People are being overly critical and obviously haven't played QB, coached QB's, or evaluated QB's if we're giving 4th round grades to Josh Allen. C'mon people.

When was the last time a QB with his accuracy issues became a top 10-5 QB 

Archived