Vegas Mock...with a Gif(t).

vegas492

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Who is your chief negotiator.....

We decided we really wanted somebody with a cerebral and nuanced approach.

Right now we're leading with the corpse of Sam Kinison and Triumph the Insult Dog is backing him up

SamKinison.jpg         Triumph+Insult+Comic+Dog+15tPwMGXBq3m.jp

This is what they were able to squeeze out of Indy GM, Chris Ballard:

"Ballard said he’s also open to moving further down the draft board. After initially feeling like he wouldn’t want to fall out of the Top 10, Ballard said that he’s more willing to do so because the team has identified eight non-quarterbacks they believe are “premium” players at the top of the draft."

That number, 8, lends credence to the idea of 1.12 being the Tier 1 inflection point. 4 QBs and 8 non-QBs. Which bolsters the Vegas492 plan of moving up IF you want to snag a premium. I think 1.6 is too rich for GB and Indy won't want to "settle" for 1.14 based on those comments

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

We decided we really wanted somebody with a cerebral and nuanced approach.

Right now we're leading with the corpse of Sam Kinison and Triumph the Insult Dog is backing him up

SamKinison.jpg         Triumph+Insult+Comic+Dog+15tPwMGXBq3m.jp

This is what they were able to squeeze out of Indy GM, Chris Ballard:

I move to replace the corpse of Kinison with Bobcat Goldthwait.  He's in the same vein as Kinison, but with a pulse.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, Shanedorf said:

This is totally a Las Vegas mock

- it starts out with a huge gamble, includes some "slot" action, a roll of the dice with Callaway and then ends with impressive cleavage, that's Vegas all the way

Love to have Minkah, not sure I have the testicular fortitude to make that call when on the clock.

Another well done mock, I'm gonna comp you a visit to the VIP tasting room for the effort

Thanks for the gift!!!

If Gute thinks that Fitz is a true difference maker and can make the trade happen then he owes it to himself to back himself and do it. If we are actively looking for the trade though we probably have to pay a premium and it might take an extra 5th to make it happen.

It can't be at the expense of a WR though. If you make this trade then if the board works you have to take a WR in round 2 and I would want a Lineman early in day 3 so that would leave a draft along the lines of 

1. Fitz

2. WR

4. OL

5. CB/OLB

5. CB/OLB

I'm just hoping Gute doesn't try and make a statement as a trade like this shouldn't be done lightly.

Archived