Branden Albert unretires? Maybe?

VLoo

Honestly, I hope we don't accept him back. He skipped on offseason workouts, got wrecked by Fowler, retired, and now...wants to unretire after missing key reps?

Not sure why we should even welcome him back in the fold tbh. We need the OL depth help but meh, whatever.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Honestly, I hope we don't accept him back. He skipped on offseason workouts, got wrecked by Fowler, retired, and now...wants to unretire after missing key reps?

Not sure why we should even welcome him back in the fold tbh. We need the OL depth help but meh, whatever.

One good thing to do, would've been to build an O-Line good enough to where they could tell a guy like Albert to take a hike.  But that didn't happen, so now it sucks hard either way really.

I mostly lean toward just getting rid of him altogether.  Can't have a guy just sorta coming and going whenever he feels like, and expect he's going to put it all out there on the field.  But also, our O-Line sucks.

1 hour ago, Its A Sabotage said:

so where are you all that called me a hater and said this year is different i just need to give it a chance

Not really sure how this changes that. Traded a conditional 7th for an OT who was good last year while healthy, came in overweight/didn't look good, got beat like a drum and retired and now likely after realizing he's tossing away millions of dollars wants to come back. All that has been reported is that he reported and told us he wanted to come back.

If it's about taking him back, according to Diroc we aren't doing it. 

3 hours ago, Its A Sabotage said:

so where are you all that called me a hater and said this year is different i just need to give it a chance

Lol. Just hold on to your I told you so until November at least. Is that okay? Would please be able to give us 3 more months before you let us all have it for being the slightest bit optimistic when you have the crystal ball called realism? 

8 minutes ago, Jags said:

Lol. Just hold on to your I told you so until November at least. Is that okay? Would please be able to give us 3 more months before you let us all have it for being the slightest bit optimistic when you have the crystal ball called realism? 

oh i forgot we can't make rational deductions based on the last decade of incompetence and have to assume based on hope the team gets better despite doing nothing to do so

Archived