Saints resign WR Brandon Coleman

JMG5

10 hours ago, ckoz24 said:

I'll like the signing until he fumbles

I agree. I think they will work with him. Go look at his film, almost every time he gets contacted by a defender, his hand (with the ball) is way away from his body, almost like he's trying to counter balance, or something. It's a huge target and a huge problem.

If he can correct the fumblitis (like Tiki Barber did) then he's a great re-signing. He's a great blocker, too. Better than Jimmy Graham ever was/will be.

2 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

I agree. I think they will work with him. Go look at his film, almost every time he gets contacted by a defender, his hand (with the ball) is way away from his body, almost like he's trying to counter balance, or something. It's a huge target and a huge problem.

If he can correct the fumblitis (like Tiki Barber did) then he's a great re-signing. He's a great blocker, too. Better than Jimmy Graham ever was/will be.

That's the 3 C's though.... coaching, concentration, and consistancy. All of which requires practice. Despite that, this is a great re-signing. Question is, how many WRs do the Saints roll with for the season.

Archived