ttitansfan4life Mock Draft

ttitansfan4life

Probably be the the only mock I'll do this year and this mock is based off what I think the Titans "will" do(not what I'd want).

joshsweat6_1131269_320x180.jpg

1st(25) - Josh Sweat, OLB, Florida State - Like I said, this is what I think the Titans will do. Otherwise, Sweat certainly wouldn't be my top choice especially at 25.  Serious knee issues but if he medically checks out, I could see him being the pick.  Definitely brings the athleticism our OLB's lack.  Still very raw as a player and hopefully Vrabel can coach him up.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLyWuZ_TOlnUacPep7nzL

2nd(57) - Darius Leonard, ILB, South Carolina State - A player I really think Robinson would fall in love with. Small school kid with some very good athletic traits.  Raw and may not start right away but can be subpackage player his rookie year.  With depth at the position, there's no need to rush him.  If the game slows down and continues to grow, I could see another pro bowl player much like Byard.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDDXccR-hRfIqSyf5esju

3rd(90) - Dante Pettis, WR, Washington - Versatile player with the potential to develop into a #2 WR. A lot of value in the return game as he holds the record for punt return TDs at 9.  Could put us at 6 WRs with Pettis, Matthews, Davis, Camp, Sharpe, and Taylor. Camp is specifically for special teams or he doesn't make the team. I expect us to draft a WR at some point and I think we'd want one with special team value. This could take Adoree off special teams all together.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_sxmnFIGtm4fDS7xl8Uj

4th(125) - Foley Fatukasi, DL, UConn - Potential to develop into a 5T with some pass-rushing ability. Big body that will fit right in a Dean Pees defense.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgJXFdr852m8VcuyydZpN

5th(163) - Mark Walton, RB, The U - 3rd RB with SPT value. Fluellen and Muhammed are blah and I expect us to use 3 RBs this year.  Walton isn't a burner but all 3 years at Miami, he started at RB and played on the coverage units for special teams.  Very good in the passing game with exceptional pass-blocking ability.

stephen-roberts-437476e089621ac7.jpg

6th(196) - Stephen Roberts, S, Auburn - Depth at the safety position.

2018 Depth Chart

QB: Marcus Mariota, Blaine Gabbert, UFA QB
RB: Derrick Henry, Dion Lewis, Mark Walton
WR: Rishard Matthews, Tajae Sharpe, Dante Pettis
WR: Corey Davis, Taywan Taylor, Michael Campanaro
TE: Delanie Walker, Jonnu Smith, Luke Stocker, Phillip Supernaw
LT: Taylor Lewan
LG: Quinton Spain, Kevin Pamphile
C: Ben Jones, Corey Levin
RG: Josh Kline
RT: Jack Conklin, Dennis Kelly

DE: Jurrell Casey, David King
NT: Bennie Logan, Austin Johnson
5T: DaQuan Jones, Foley Fatukasi
OLB: Brian Orakpo, Josh Sweat, Aaron Wallace
ILB: Wesley Woodyard, Darius Leonard, Nate Palmer
ILB: Will Compton, Jayon Brown
OLB: Derrick Morgan, Kevin Dodd
CB: Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, LeShaun Sims
CB: Adoree Jackson, Tye Smith
FS: Kevin Byard, Kalan Reed
SS: Johnathan Cyprien, Stephen Roberts

K: Ryan Succop
P: Brett Kern
LS: Beau Brinkley

I don't know how popular this draft would be on here or with draft analyst, but I would love it.

I've already said how I feel about Sweat. Leonard is a intriguing guy who could become a gem in the mold of a Telvin Smith. I'm a big fan of Pettis, and think he'll be one of those guys who has a long, productive career. I've been a big Walton fan since the beginning of the draft process. I think he'd be a nice upgrade as our 3rd RB and as a special teamer.

Don't know enough about the other guys but if we come out of the draft with those 4 players, I personally, would consider this draft a big success.

Archived