8 Trade Mock

Nickpeloso17

1 hour ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

Might as well do it now while they have the resources to make a move. Risky to wait another year and have a rookie LT protecting Darnold instead of a second year LT at that point

I’m just not very high on any of these guys this year. I think Coleman can fill in better than any of them. Remember he’s moving back to his more natural position. If he doesn’t work out than draft a guy next year. 

24 minutes ago, Zantku said:

I love Vander Esch my only question is what will be the price? Although I like the guy enough I would be willing to hop for him! 

3rd round pick (#89 overall). Titans only have two big needs (ILB and EDGE) and the Seahawks are desperate for picks

No trade up needed for Kolton Miller, he or Connor WIlliams would sitting there at 33 and/or 35 probably, if the Browns decided they needed someone at OT in a weak class at the position.  Second round early I could see someone like Jaire Alexander or Isaiah Oliver at 33 and Nick Chubb or Sony Michel at 35 and then maybe DJ Chark at 64 being better picks than moving up for Miller.

3 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

3rd round pick (#89 overall). Titans only have two big needs (ILB and EDGE) and the Seahawks are desperate for picks

Works for me! Also right on the mark! Nobody seems to understand we need to upgrade our front seven. We are just getting old there , and could be upgraded. 

13 hours ago, Pruitt3443 said:

No trade up needed for Kolton Miller, he or Connor WIlliams would sitting there at 33 and/or 35 probably, if the Browns decided they needed someone at OT in a weak class at the position.  Second round early I could see someone like Jaire Alexander or Isaiah Oliver at 33 and Nick Chubb or Sony Michel at 35 and then maybe DJ Chark at 64 being better picks than moving up for Miller.

Williams isn’t an NFL LT which is why he’s still available. No point in drafting a QB at 1 if you’re not gonna make protecting him a priority

ok...for Dallas...WHERE did u hear WR CSutton would be a possibility for Dallas in the 1st round at pick #19 overall? Because Id really like to hear ur reasoning behind this pick...and please dont say just cause Dalllas cut Dez and hes a Dez clone. Peace

On 4/20/2018 at 3:04 AM, Nickpeloso17 said:

Williams isn’t an NFL LT which is why he’s still available. No point in drafting a QB at 1 if you’re not gonna make protecting him a priority

If Miller was a good LT prospect he would be projected to go top 10. The fact that he isn't and there are better players at other positions of need leads me to believe the Browns are better served going in another direction.

Archived