NFL Agent Poll: This will go well...

MikeT14

Great info Mike! thanks 

this is as predictable as:

1. The Sun will come up 

2. The Sun will go down

3. Sunny ( from the Palomino Club) will give you the happiest hour of your life ( for an appropriate donation to her favorite charity :) )

34 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

God, this is bad. Not surprising at all, but still terrible for our franchise. It almost worth rooting for us to implode this year so he finally gets fired. 

You think that is gonna do it. He needs to be fired, I agree, but Danny is just to chickensheit to do it. 

13 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Its all about the money. once the stadium deal is announced, Allen will be reassigned to manage that and Doug Williams will be a real GM. Now is that good or bad? The guy has no successful experience doing this. 

1. The stadium deal is, what, five or six years off?
  2. Apparently, Snyder is fine having his "fake" GM undercut his existing one now. So, how much experience does Doug have? (*stage whispers*: he's a figurehead)

Just now, lavar703 said:

I'd be shocked if he's still GM after this year.  Dan can't let this go on much longer and he knows it. The fanbase despises Bruce.

One possible counter argument: if they're mad at Allen, they don't focus as much on Snyder.

It's kind of like how Goodell is a lightning rod for the owners as a whole.

39 minutes ago, Woz said:

One possible counter argument: if they're mad at Allen, they don't focus as much on Snyder.

It's kind of like how Goodell is a lightning rod for the owners as a whole.

Possible but I doubt it. Snyder cares about winning. He sucks at it but he wants to win. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Possible but I doubt it. Snyder cares about winning. He sucks at it but he wants to win. 

I'm not sure I agree with this statement any more. Once upon a time, I thought like you. Now, I think Snyder realizes the team mints him money regardless of how it performs on the field, so why should he care about wins and losses?

Archived