Tennessee Titans Regular Season Schedule

Titans fan 617

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Trying to pick out a home game is tough though. I'm looking at moving in late September or early October, which makes it tough. Really want to fully take in the city, which makes me hesitant to choose one of the December games.

You'd be fine waiting til late October or early November even as well, weather usually stays decent(At least 60s in the day) through early/mid November, sometimes even later than that, if that's your worry.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

You'd be fine waiting til late October or early November even as well, weather usually stays decent(At least 60s in the day) through early/mid November, sometimes even later than that, if that's your worry.

Yeah, that's what I'm currently looking at. Ravens in mid-October, Patriots in November are the two most likely options. But man, do I really want to fly down to Nashville with a group just to watch them get beat up on by the Patriots? Jets and/or Jaguars would be my real preferences, but once we hit December, I don't really want to be leaving Wisconsin just to be cold outside in Nashville.

There’s a lot to love about the schedule.

i wanted Houston and either NE or Phi within the first 4 games and we got Hou at home and Phi. The Titans offense will still be new and Watson coming off the knee injury are good things that help the Titans potentially come up with some big early season wins.

Only 2 back to back road trips and the Titans catch a break on both. The first is in London then a bye then an extra day of rest to get ready for the Monday Nighter in Dallas. The other is at Indy and at Houston and again the Titans get an extra day of rest since Houston is a Monday Night game. 

After the Monday Night Game the Titans are home on a short week which is good. Even better the Titans are a 3pm local kickoff time so get and extra 3 hours before kickoff.

Another break for the Titans is after that Jets game we are already home waiting for the Jags to come to Nashville I’m a short week for TNF. 

Finally 4 out of 5 games to close out the season at home. The Titans need to take care of business if we are healthy for the most part. The only road game in there is the Giants which is winnable if Eli continues to decline. 

The only part of the schedule I hate (I’m nit picking) is we will have played on Monday Night coming home to play NE on a short week. Hopefully the fact that it’s NE gets everyone up for the game. We have Lewis Butler Ryan Kline and Vrabel who I’m sure want to do good. You have Marcus and everyone else who was here for the playoff loss wanting to pay the Pats back but it won’t be easy.

Overall I’m very pleased with how the schedule came out for the Titans. 4 Nationally Televised Games is something we havnt seen in Nashville in a while. Just me alone I’m getting to see a minimum of 5 Titans games on regular TV without having to use the Direct TV App which is 2 plays behind but 5 game with me living in NE since we play them. Now let’s see how this draft shakes out 

11 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

At first glance the one thing I don’t like about this schedule is the quick turn around from MNF to playing the Patriots the next week. Oh well. The rest of it looks like it lines up pretty favorably for us.

That was the only thing that really stuck out to me as well. The first 4 weeks after the bye having 3 of 4 on the road could be a tough stretch, but having the bye week before it is a nice break. The only 2 games I look at and think we will have to play perfectly are Philly and NE (assuming Brady/Gronk are back), but having them both at home is another good break. Finishing up the season with 4 of 5 at home is great for us. Good way to either sneak ourselves into the playoffs if we need to go on a run to get in or gain momentum heading into the playoffs if we are in good shape heading into those last 5 weeks.

It's great to see more prime time games... but still no SNF, which is the mountain top of prime time games.  I understand why teams like the Giants/Cowboys get those games even when they're not that good... but putting teams like the Bears, Niners, Lions, Texans ahead of the Titans is a bit of a slap in the face (I understand the markets are much bigger and their fan bases are much more established, at least with the Bears and Niners...)

So that's my gripe... but whatever.. we've been an overlooked franchise for most of the time I've been a fan so I don't let that bring me down.

2 MNF and a TNF is good.  We have a 4th nationally televised game with the early London game. So at least that's a start to some national/international recognition. 

I heard a couple of things today on local DC radio about the primetime games...First the Sunday night game will flex starting week 4 or 5 so if we have a nice start we could get flexed. Also that there are 4 games in week 16 that will be in  play to flex to Sat afternoon and evening stand alone games...Ten vs Was is one.

Archived