D82's One Last Mock

D82

for Dallas...started out just HATING this...trading #50 for ET3, then I kept rolling and really liked all of the picks u made for Dallas...just change one thing...Dallas has NO interest in ET3 for a 2nd round pick and $12million/year deal he wants...he really isnt the same player anymore with the Legion of Boom all broken up now and his age (30)...how about u take back the trade and just pick my pet kitty at FS who is still on the board and it will be even better = ET3 for JB3, Jessie Bates 111...younger cheaper talented FS...Peace

On 4/19/2018 at 9:12 AM, Desperado82 said:

* The Buffalo Bills send the 12th & 22nd Overall Picks (1st Round), the 96th Overall Pick (3rd Round), and a 2019 4th Round Pick to the Denver Broncos in exchange for the 5th Overall Pick (1st Round) and the 71st Overall Pick (3rd Round).

Terrible trade for the Broncos, Bill move up in both the 1st (into top 5) and 3rd (up 25 spots ) for a late 1st and a 2019 4th.....please ?!?!?!?

7 hours ago, FRODO_5 said:

for Dallas...started out just HATING this...trading #50 for ET3, then I kept rolling and really liked all of the picks u made for Dallas...just change one thing...Dallas has NO interest in ET3 for a 2nd round pick and $12million/year deal he wants...he really isnt the same player anymore with the Legion of Boom all broken up now and his age (30)...how about u take back the trade and just pick my pet kitty at FS who is still on the board and it will be even better = ET3 for JB3, Jessie Bates 111...younger cheaper talented FS...Peace

Gimme Earl

Why would the Patriots make that trade at that point? They're pretty good at maximizing value, and they really only need to get ahead of Denver. I'm guessing they could probably convince, say, Dallas to move down to 23 and swap their 3 for Dallas's 4 or something.

On 4/19/2018 at 12:31 PM, johndeere1707 said:

I'd say the odds of the Bengals trading up in the 1st round are less than 0.1%

That being said I like the first few picks

Yeah, I don't see them wanting to move up two spots for Wynn.  I love Wynn as a prospect tho, Great second rounder with ragnow.  After that, solid picks, but not the way I'd choose to go. In the third, I'd go Fred warner and PJ Hall.  If we didn't go for the trade up and still had the fourth round pick, I'd go with Cruikshank.  after thaty, it's anyone's guess, but I think we would look for a space eating NT type like BJ Hall, a kicker, and fill the rest in for depth

Archived