John Dorsey's Pre-Draft Presser

MistaBohmbastic

Sounds like it's already started, I thought it wasn't supposed to start until 11:30. Did I miss any of Dorsey's creative methods to say absolutely nothing?

One thing I liked, MKC asked him "what say you" in regards to Friend Of Dorsey...

Dorsey: Who is friend of Dorsey? I go black this time of year.

Stressed the importance of hand size as a means for handling the elements.

"Trust your eyes. Watch the film"

4 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

He just said hand size is a key criteria in playing QB in Cleveland.

He's either epic trolling or we're in trouble because the two favourite QBs on this board are the two with the smallest hands, lol.

Dorsey is really keeping people guessing - It's been a few years since we've had such an adept master of disguise in Berea:

02a223f7b2d0eecb827a1e04f68a42ab.jpg

20 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

He just said hand size is a key criteria in playing QB in Cleveland.

He's either epic trolling or we're in trouble because the two favourite QBs on this board are the two with the smallest hands, lol.

He was also directly asked about Darnold’s hand size awhile ago and said it was fine. I’m sorry Aztec you need to go dark for a week. ?

21 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Also cited winning, accuracy and a strong arm. Two of those QBs won. Those two are both accurate at the college level. Both have differing opinions on their arm strength and where it ranks.

I still maintain it’s either Darnold or Mayfield. 

Nate Ulrich -

#Browns GM John Dorsey said this is what he cares about with QBs: does he have accuracy, does he have a strong arm, does he win?

Soo...Hand size aside, does anyone actually think Allen fits these qualities as well as Mayfield and Darnold?

On Sam Darnold:

GM John Dorsey on Sam Darnold's turnovers: You have to evaluate what the cause of the fumbles are and "I don't think it is" hard to fix those issues

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I bet if you guys dissect every sentence you’ll know who we’re gonna draft.

Better get to work.

I already know who we are going to draft. I don't need to waste no time dissecting. We are 100% guaranteed going to draft the guy that irks at least 50% of the fan base and makes the others happy but by mid-July 97% of the fan base will be touting him as a future hall of famer.

Archived