Bucs Draft Thread

kgarrett12486

Round One

Thursday 8pm EST on NFL Network, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes

Rounds Two & Three

Friday 7pm EST on NFL Network, FOX Sports, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes

Rounds Four, Five, Six, & Seven

Saturday 12pm EST on NFL Network, ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes

No point to this thread other than my giddiness for the draft.

It's so close I can feel it in my plumbs.

Feel free to express your uncontrollable happiness here or like the thread lol...

Lol I’ll toss a like your way. Super Bowl win or Cleveland Browns, draft is always fun. I watch it every year like a nerd. After the 5th round I don’t watch as intently but I’m not missing day 1 and 2. I’ve taken PTO from work the last 3 years on draft Friday to make a weekend out of it. Haha

I'm all about James at seven but I'm not a huge fan of passing on Nelson if he's there. He's a top three overall talent in this draft along with Barkely and Chubb. Some say he's the safest prospect in the draft. Taking the seventh-tenth best talent and passing on top three talent to fill a bigger hole isn't the smartest move in my eyes. 

This is my favorite draft moment.  A trade down with Jacksonville first.  I cant find the Mayock analysis, but I remember this from him.  "Mark Barron s ceiling is a Pro Bowler, his floor is a Pro Bowler". Thank goodness we passed on that scrub LB from BC that Barrett Ruud clone.  ?  Mark Dominik was so over matched as a GM.

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

This is my favorite draft moment.  A trade down with Jacksonville first.  I cant find the Mayock analysis, but I remember this from him.  "Mark Barron s ceiling is a Pro Bowler, his floor is a Pro Bowler". Thank goodness we passed on that scrub LB from BC that Barrett Ruud clone.  ?  Mark Dominik was so over matched as a GM.

Dom was a master at moving around the draft. That was it. But damn was he good at it.

Archived