Browns considering drafting 2 QB

Scout

The only way they do this after signing Tyrod and Stanton (they aren't carrying 4 QBs on their roster) is if they were 100% going to deal 1 of them on draft day for a huge return on a deal that they had in place that wasn't completely finalized before the clock ran out at #4.

A sexy, exciting, Browns-type move if ever I heard of one!

Here's how I foresee this going down, hypothetically:

Round 1, Pick #1

KURT BENKERT

KURT BENKERT

VIRGINIA
QB

Prospect Info

COLLEGE
Virginia
HOMETOWN
CLASS
Cape Coral, FL
r-Senior

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
ARMS
6' 4"
215 lbs
- -
HANDS

Kurt Benkert, "sleeper" prospect from Virginia!
Strengths: Large person. Photogenic (see above). Name can sort of be pronounced the same, forwards or backwards. Kurt-Ben-Kert. Or maybe it's Ben-Kert-Ben-?
Weaknesses: Apparently has no arms nor hands- no measurements listed.
Scout's analysis: "Might make it on the taxi squad of a really bad team."

Round 1, Pick #4

Quinton Flowers Short but feisty QB from South Florida At DeLeon Junior College Diploma Mill.

Trained in vaguely pro-style offense, i.e., they used a football.

May be related to NY Giants' floundering Left-Tackle Bust, Ereck Flowers

Image result for Quinton Flowers

If by drafting 2 QB's you mean i.e. RG3 and Kirk Cousins, sure. 

There are dozens of reasons why you don't take two QB's high in the draft. Though if some team were so foolish as to actually do it, Browns would be the most likely. 

Most Browns thing ever if they spent 1.1 and 1.4 on QB.    The trade value of 1.4 won’t get higher esp. when you factor in having to wait on a return for the QB you want to trade later for at least a year later and no idea how high the future picks would be. 

if it’s a deal made later that night just the final details needed to be hammered out that’s ok.   Anything else just no.  Don’t do it CLE.  

18 hours ago, James Burgess Jr. said:

No I don’t see it happening.  They got Tyrod to start and Stanton to mentor. Unless they plan on getting rid of one of those guys... I don’t see it happening 

Yea it just wouldnt make sense. If anything they could forgo QB at 1&4 moreso than taking 2

Archived