Jaguars to add Dog Park on gamedays

LinderFournette

4 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Jaguars have a good fan base but the area around the stadium sucks. You can't see the water and the Baptists won't let Shad build the kind of stadium experience he wants. That's why there's a pool and dog park inside the stadium.

Shad and the city are actually doing just that.  There's a rendering announced today for plan to turn downtown surrounding stadium to more an entertainment hub but of course the plain uniforms and dog park gets the attention

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Do not send it to General. I'll bat this bad boy back like a tennis ball.

Yeah it's bad enough you've got knuckleheads in there making threads about what stadium is the best for not football! 

15 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

Geez, people are so obsessed with dogs. Should've known this would become a thing. It's ok to leave your dog at home sometimes. 

I'm sorry to break it to you, but I think after 20,000 years or so we can say with some confidence that it is not a fad that will be going away any time soon.

Bringing your dog to a game is what baseball teams do to increase ticket sales during the slumping attendance mid season.  An NFL team shouldn't need to stoop to such tactics.

Seems odd to promote bringing your dogs with a team named after a cat.  Also while I like their new jerseys, they got rid of all the gold (besides the logo).  Seems like they are losing their identity.  

Tin foil hat time:  Or maybe these are baby steps to renaming the team to Bulldogs and moving them to London.  

1 hour ago, areksoo said:

Bringing your dog to a game is what baseball teams do to increase ticket sales during the slumping attendance mid season.  An NFL team shouldn't need to stoop to such tactics.

Seems odd to promote bringing your dogs with a team named after a cat.  Also while I like their new jerseys, they got rid of all the gold (besides the logo).  Seems like they are losing their identity.  

Tin foil hat time:  Or maybe these are baby steps to renaming the team to Bulldogs and moving them to London.  

Bring your jaguar day?

Archived