BrownLeader 2018 Mock Draft 2.0

BrownLeader

8 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Hard to judge the mock as it gets off to a poor start in round two when you have the Vikings draft a 2nd OT, now, if Brown is moving inside to OG, I can see it maybe, but more likely they'd take CB there and go with Davis. That then changes up your round three, and so on and so forth, so you can see how it would be hard to judge. Getting two OT's is not a need for the Vikings, getting two OL is not likely a need for the Vikings.

Meh...

Both Reiff and Remmers have outs after the season and aren't very good. Miller and Brown are upgrades if they play to their expected draft range.

6 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

If Rosen is on the board at #5, I've a hard time seeing Elway pass...even for a draft haul from Buffalo, Arizona or Miami. Keenum is just a journeyman who had a great season ...and still got released by his team. There's no way he's the guy moving forward.

Elway will pass any QB not named Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield, he just said yesterday he will pick the best player available regardless the position and he is willing to trade the pick....Denver won't pick a QB unless is the right one...neither Allen or Rosen are

We just spent a 3rd on a RB last year.   Unless we trade Bell, that 3rd round pick is a waste.   Not saying it cant or wont happen....but Ill say the same thing if it happens in real life.

Give the Steelers Jesse Bates in the 3rd and this is damn near perfect.

Overall, nice work.    Usually Browns fans seem to give us bad picks in their mocks.   B|

11 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Elway will pass any QB not named Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield, he just said yesterday he will pick the best player available regardless the position and he is willing to trade the pick....Denver won't pick a QB unless is the right one...neither Allen or Rosen are

Yeah, I can't figure that out. There must be some ugly **** out there on Rosen. Elway's missed terribly on Osweiler and Lynch. Rosen gets in there and has to earn it behind a decent veteran and gradually gets stronger and more professional before he starts. I'm contemplating changing that pick because of the Schefter for sale thing but it just makes no sense for them.

32 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

Yeah, I can't figure that out. There must be some ugly **** out there on Rosen. Elway's missed terribly on Osweiler and Lynch. Rosen gets in there and has to earn it behind a decent veteran and gradually gets stronger and more professional before he starts. I'm contemplating changing that pick because of the Schefter for sale thing but it just makes no sense for them.

Elway certainly doesn't like all of the QBs and the odds of the QB he likes being there at 5 seem slim.....it was also reported that Denver more likely to trade down than up so I think we can put them out the QB race unless something unexpected like a Darnold fall happens.

Elway seems ok to roll at least this year with Keenum and try to build something around him...so I might be willing to bet that if there's still a QB out there at 5 he will trade down with one of theses teams: Miami, Buffalo and Arizona (with New England as a darkhorse for this trade down)

Atlanta Falcons

(26) Christian Kirk |WR| Texas A&M

(58) Ty Crosby |OG| Oregon

(90) B.J. Hill |DT| NC State

(126) Isaac Yiadom |CB| Boston College

(200) Reggie McKenzie |DT| Tennessee

(244) Olubunmu Rotimi |DE| Old Dominion

(256) Ryan Izzo |TE| Miami

While I don't like the first two picks, the last 5 save this draft.

That being said, the Falcons don't really need an OG and taking one that high isn't a great move for Atlanta's needs.

most of ur picks for Dallas are good, solid picks...cept u blew the 1st round...ask urself this question before u put up another Mock Draft...why would Dallas draft a rotational part-time DT in the 1st round? Peace

On 4/19/2018 at 12:41 PM, BrownLeader said:

14. Green Bay Packers - Denzel Ward |CB| Ohio St

Ward's a phenomenal athlete that can mirror anyone and will hit like a bigger player. His stature is really his only weakness.

NFL Comp. smaller Darius Slay

Works for me.  Harold Landry and Marcus Davenport could also be in play.

45. Green Bay Packers - Sony Michel |RB| Georgia

Michel's a #1 RB that in some years might be considered first round worthy. Ball security is his only drawback.

NFL Comp. stronger C.J. Prosise

Very unlikely the Packers take a RB this high.  They got good production out of Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams last year, and they still have Ty Montgomery under contract.  They need to develop an EDGE, so Lorenzo Carter could be in play here, but if they opt to go EDGE with their 1st pick then Isaiah Oliver is probably too much to pass up.

76. Green Bay Packers - Equanimeous St. Brown |WR| Notre Dame

NFL Comp. taller Terrance Williams

Probably the range they go WR, and probably could go for Pettis if they don't like St. Brown.

Archived