Jaguars 2018 Schedule News

.Buzz

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Honestly MNF is meh to me. I prefer my games on Sundays. A SNF is a win here.

I am surprised as an AFCC team we only got two prime time though, especially with how much publicity weve gotten with our young guys.

I kinda prefer MNF.  It's the only game in town, whereas by Sunday Night, there's more football burnout.  But it's just nice to have something at least.

Only one real primetime and a fake pseudo primetime TNF isn't that surprising to me.  It's still a small market team, and there's still some work to do in proving the Jaguars have really arrived.  They have to actually repeat some winning this year, show it wasn't just a hot streak at the right time or whatevs.  Especially for a small market defensive team.

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I kinda prefer MNF.  It's the only game in town, whereas by Sunday Night, there's more football burnout.  But it's just nice to have something at least.

Only one real primetime and a fake pseudo primetime TNF isn't that surprising to me.  It's still a small market team, and there's still some work to do in proving the Jaguars have really arrived.  They have to actually repeat some winning this year, show it wasn't just a hot streak at the right time or whatevs.  Especially for a small market defensive team.

Just sucks since both the Titans and Texans have three primetime games.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Just sucks since both the Titans and Texans have three primetime games.

Yeah.  Nothing new though really.

Plus the media can't wait to slobber all over DeShaun Watson and Marcus MariGOATa.  Nobody likes our Bortle.

One of my buddies here at Iowa State is from KC. Definitely think I'm going to go down there with him for the game on October 7th. One of the better dates for a football game in the Midwest too (not too cold, not hot...at least I hope).

On 4/19/2018 at 8:30 PM, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  Nothing new though really.

Plus the media can't wait to slobber all over DeShaun Watson and Marcus MariGOATa.  Nobody likes our Bortle.

Let's face it, with the exception of 4-5 game stretch last season,Jags fans didn't like Bortles either.

We'll never be a casual fans favorite team as long as Blake is our QB (unless he suddenly turns into Tom Brady, and the staff let's him throw it around).

Archived