2018 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Nick

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

lmao. And of course me being the good Canadian I am, I basically apologized and forfeited.

I am down to shotgun a beer, as long as it is real beer and not that over priced water you guys serve ;) . I'll also bring my bagged milk and coffee crisp chocolate bars. 

Depends on what your definition of "real beer" is I suppose. I'll probably have some nice craft beers and a few zubaz blue cans, I think I'll steer clear of the bagged milk....

I was willing to part ways with that 1st rd pick next year in order to save the multiple 2nd day picks the bills will have to give up to move up and get the qb now Im starting to think that it may be beneficial to not give that 2019 1st rd after seeing this schedule 

On 4/21/2018 at 12:56 PM, soflbillsfan said:

I was willing to part ways with that 1st rd pick next year in order to save the multiple 2nd day picks the bills will have to give up to move up and get the qb now Im starting to think that it may be beneficial to not give that 2019 1st rd after seeing this schedule 

I've thought that since we knew we'd pull the NFCN this year. This is a developmental team, we desperately need that first next year.

Archived