1 Round Mock Before Draft

Slappy Mc

11 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Atlanta taking a 25-year old tight end who doesn't really fit when there's a top fit for the Falcons in Taven Bryan available makes absolutely zero sense. IF Bryan is there, he's the pick.

Pick changed to Bryan

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

think Lamar Jackson is a phenomenal player. I figured because of this article the Cardinals would be interested. Thank you for the input.

Well I completely disagree with Arians on this one. Jackson to me is another Vick, RG3 type. It’ll be fun to watch for awhile but inevitably teams will figure him out or he’ll get hurt and that’s the end of it

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Good info. I figured protecting Keenum would be priority number 1, but I can see the value of adding more picks. Top end talent is hard to pass up if you have needs.

Denver have signed UTEP ex-Head Coach to be the OL coach, so they might have a high level on interest on Will Hernandez.....a trade back for him might be in play.

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Pick changed to Bryan

Good move and to your reply earlier on Hooper most of us like him we just want a solid compliment to go along with him.  Hooper was a top 5 blocking TE last year according to PFF and as far as 2nd year TE's go he put up numbers comparable to some of the better TE's in the game in their 2nd year.    To me if you are a #4 option behind Julio, Sanu, Free/Coleman/Gabriel and still put up 50 catches and 500+ yards with a few TD's while providing top tier blocking then you are doing a damn fine job for a really young dude. 

23 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

The way I looked at it, is outside of Denzel Ward (and Minkah Fitzpatrick depending on where you see him playing) I did not believe there was a CB worthy of a top 15 pick.

Agreed but in that situation I would take Derwin

Archived