The 2018 schedule thread....How many wins ya got?

Bucketheadsdad

How many wins will we get?   

27 members have voted

1. 1. So, now that we know our schedule, how many wins will we get?

• 0-3
    • 4-7
    • 8-10
    • 11 or more
    • 19 (Build the John Dorsey Statue this February)

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just go to a bar.

Weekday beers taste better anyway.

I'm debating how long I want my financial boycott of all things Browns to last until they put a winner on the field. I'm being 100% serious.

8 hours ago, Mind Character said:

If you think we're winning more than 6-7 games at the very best with that crazy schedule you're crazy imo...

Tyrod VS Big Ben (2), Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Jameis Winston, and Deshaun Watson

That could very well be 9 losses.... plus if we split with Joe Flacco and Andy Dalton....that's 11 losses...

I see a highly competitive 5-11 season at best a 7 win season... I do think that not all 5-11 seasons are made the same... this one will be a competitive one filled with observed progress from many players pivotal for the future success of the team...

What has this assclown ever done to deserve to be mentioned in this list of QBs. He's easily the single more overrated QB of the last half decade. Nothing he ever does on the football field tells me  he is going to be a franchise guy. His INT numbers are still absurd. He is somewhere right around 60% completion percentage and supposedly had a breakout roster last year only to go 3-10 as a starter. He still has maturity issues and doesn't handle adversity on the field very well at all. He is a big body with a big arm who won a lot of football games in a weak conference with an elite team in comparison to the conference while in college. That is literally all the guy is. There is till a greater chance this guy is a bust than a franchise QB imo.

Also, how about we hold off on this anointment of DeShaun Watson as the next QB god that we passed on. He had like 3 good games. One of my favorite prospects of all time, Cadillac Williams would have been a shoe in hall of famer if you only took into account his first 3 games, ran for some absurd 450 of more yards. Lets also not forget that Derek Carr was down right awful last season when he came back from his back injury. We don't know yet if that injury will continue to hinder his effectiveness or not.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm debating how long I want my financial boycott of all things Browns to last until they put a winner on the field. I'm being 100% serious.

The game will be on at the bar regardless of whether you go and watch or not. Also, 0% of you bar tab goes to the Cleveland Browns.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I don't even have a cable package so whenever I watch I'm either at a bar or streaming the game. I like to think of it as supporting small business rather than padding Haslem's pockets. 

21 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

And I think that game in Tampa will be 100% winnable for the Browns. I agree with RealDeal that Winston is massively overrated. I'm actually glad we didn't get suckered into that pick and think the Titans lucked out with Mariota. 

I think you guys are sleeping on Winston a bit, he’s still just a year older than Baker Mayfield.

First Glance...I say 5-11......if we gel, get some good luck and a few of our opponents have bad weeks, injuries of something of the like, I saw we can  squeek out 6, if everything goes perfect 7. Playoff looking good in 2019.

Four wins is the floor for me......Anything less than 4 wins Hue should be fired. (unless we get some kinda biblical rash of injuries)

Archived