2018 Ravens Forum Draft Game - Predict the first 3 rounds...

drd23

I believe @diamondbull424 started this game on the old forum, and we may as well play it on here too.

Apparently, the Baltimore Ravens scouting department has a little game. Every year they decide to predict the guys who the Ravens will pick in the first 3 rounds of the draft (based on the board)... Eric DeCosta even has a formula for it... and has been the most accurate of the bunch

With that in mind, Ravens forum, let's play a game... all hopes and jokes aside. We currently have 3 picks in the first three rounds: #16, #52, and #83... knowing, that who do you predict we take? 

And to make it a little more interesting, I'll also include 1 alternate slot. Sometimes you just have a "feeling" that the Ravens take a guy... I'll give you the chance to list any possible name that can go in either of the three rounds. If we select that guy, you earn however much points depending upon which round he goes in. With that in mind, here is how this game will be graded... 

5 points for an accurate 1st round pick 
7 points for an accurate 2nd round pick 
9 points for an accurate 3rd round pick 
9 bonus points if you get all 3 selections correct. 

Additionally because of the difficulty in this game, you will earn points for picking the correct position for that selection (just in case you have the wrong prospect). You get +2 pts for correct position. 

*** Lastly you have to choose if we trade down (pick 17 or lower), trade up (pick 15 or higher), or stay at 16. A correct choice = +2 pts to your score... an incorrect choice = -2 pts to your score.

No extra points for spelling a guy's name right- that's to be expected.  

Questions? If not, on your mark, get set... who ya got? 

Trade Up/Down/Stay:  
Pick #16: 
Pick #52: 
Pick #83: 

Alternate: 

Archived