Sign in to follow this  
TheChancellor

The 2018 Seahawks schedule

30073398_10155339337636722_1452140820214

Only two home games by the time November roles around. It's nice to finish the season out at home, but this is still a joke.

What do you guys think?

Realistically, maybe 8-9 wins on the season.  Obviously it's really hard to tell, but I think that's probably a safe number.  Potentially 10-11 wins if a ton of breaks go the Seahawks way during the season.

OBTW, the NFL can GTFO. London Game and x2 10am games?  I thought the NFL was trying to prevent WestCoast teams from playing the 10am games?

12 hours ago, showtime said:

Realistically, maybe 8-9 wins on the season.  Obviously it's really hard to tell, but I think that's probably a safe number.  Potentially 10-11 wins if a ton of breaks go the Seahawks way during the season.

That's pretty much where I am with it.. 

MAYBE Dion Jordan/Mingo break out and live up to their top 10 potential with a new regime and Nazair Jones picks up where he left off. That's kind of our only hope on defense. As for offense, I believe our O-Line will be better. Brown will be in better football shape, Pocic is not a rookie and wont be struggling with injury, Ifedi... MAYBE turns it around with a new OL coach, etc. That said, our receiving crew is certainly worse without Richardson/Graham, although blocking is VASTLY improved with Dickson. I really think we need to grab one of the RBs (Guice, Michel) after trading back to a late 1st/early 2nd. I really just don't trust Cris Carson to come back and pull it off. Prosise/McKissic are situation/3rd down backs.