2018 Schedule

big_palooka

So we will be the first to play the Dream Team 2.0. Don't like having to play in Miami in September. That's going to be a hot humid game, and of course they will be making us wear our Black Jerseys.

Hate the London game obviously but other then that, I like the schedule. Doesn't look too imposing off first glance. Goff, Rivers, Luck, Wilson, Roethlisberger are the good established QBs we will face.

So looking at the schedule, I'm fairly pleased.

Without feeling overly optimistic, I can see us being at 4-2 heading into the bye (for now projecting losses to Rams and Seahawks in London). 

Coming out of the bye we get the Colts, across the bay at 9ers, hosting the Chargers, at Arizona... all of those, in my opinion, are winnable. 

Broncos with Keenum don't scare me, Dolphins have Cutler or Tannehill, Browns....,  Chargers just don't scare me in general, Colts with either Brissett or a rusty Luck and they were pretty ugly last year, 9ers are still a darkhorse, Chargers again at home. But even the Seahawks are starting to be less and less scary for me. 

I feel (here's my optimism) like an 8-2 record at the 10 game mark is perfectly doable, with a 7-3 or maybe 6-4 being the more realistic projection. 

15 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I don't care about the crew first game, I'm going be there live. going be nice to give the Rams a reality check......MNF, Gruden first game back!

Probably will make 49er, Rams, and Broncos game this year... maybe another random game

Do you sell custom depth charts outside of the stadium? 

So, I am currently working in Richmond California at the refinery.  Super pumped to be able to be here through the season!!! I need some advice on game day traditions.  Where to go? Use the BART? When ordering tickets, which side is the Raiders sideline?  Any nuances to the area/stadium?  Looking forward to my first game in the black hole.  

10 hours ago, Totty said:

So, I am currently working in Richmond California at the refinery.  Super pumped to be able to be here through the season!!! I need some advice on game day traditions.  Where to go? Use the BART? When ordering tickets, which side is the Raiders sideline?  Any nuances to the area/stadium?  Looking forward to my first game in the black hole.  

Yeah, use the bart.  Stops right in front of the stadium.  Not a nice area(last time I parked my car window was shattered).  Kind of a pain after the game to get back on bart, but still easier than driving.  The stadium isn’t nice, but tons of tailgating and activities around the stadium pre game.  Raiders sideline is on the east side.     

16 hours ago, Totty said:

Ah so your working at Chevron.

Archived