2018 Scheudle Released

AnAngryAmerican

Being pessimistic I can certainly see a 5-11 season. Being optimistic I can see over .500 at about 9-7. There's certainly games in there I feel are too close to call.

I suppose a lot of my feelings are dependent on how good Case Keenum is at QB. At this moment in time I don't believe he's our long term QB and am not convinced he'll be much better than the carousel we had last season. That being said I'll still support him every week and hope he proves me wrong. 

Hopefully an exciting season at the least. 

27 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

KC isn’t a lock to be a playoff team but they are a massive matchup problem with us.   And LAC is pure class above us and the rest.   I actually think 1-5 is very possible.   

We went 2--4 in division last year -- I don't think any of the other teams improved and it's hard to imagine us being a worse team than we were last year.

33 minutes ago, bMiller031 said:

We went 2--4 in division last year -- I don't think any of the other teams improved and it's hard to imagine us being a worse team than we were last year.

Remember we won vs OAK by knocking Carr out and then LAC last year week 1 where LAC was still evolving as a team.  They are so far ahead of that week 1 team. 

I would be shocked if LAC didn’t roll us by 10+ each game.   The talent difference is that stark (frankly it’s even more but intra-division games are tighter).   KC just matches up so well vs. us.  

4 hours ago, bMiller031 said:

Well, one place the Chargers should improve a lot is the OL. They picked up Mike Pouncey at center and Lamp should be healthy this year. That's an IOL of Feeney, Pouncey and Lamp. On paper, quite an upgrade from last year. Also, Mike Williams second year, should start producing at a higher level.

They also went on quite a run to end the year. After starting 0-4 they only lost 3 more, all road games to the Jags, Pats and Chiefs. Finished 3rd in scoring defense, and returning 6 pro bowlers. Very solid at the LOS on both sides of the ball. I just don't think we've got the talent to steal one from them.

The chargers always start out slow its been the norm for a decade now. I can't say it's fixed now.

The raiders they just feel incomplete. It feels they were reaching when they Hired Gruden.  He's got a 1990s type mindset even though I love the guy.

The chiefs they've lost,a lot of talent on d. Mahomes has as much if not more unknowns than keenum. I'm amazed after practices and one game everyone is crowning him as the man. I'll believe it when I see it.

Archived