Forum by forum Mock Draft - Pick 30

Jason_Bengal_Fl

20 hours ago, disaacs said:

Agree to disagree, but even if you do disagree, I still believe he has the higher upside of the 2.  

The only thing that scares me about that is, as has been talked about recently, the lack of practice time needed to develop OL. It seems like those "upside" picks on the OL fail quite a bit more than they succeed. I love upside guys at other positions,  but give me the guys with the highest floor on the OL.

Now, I think Daniels' floor is an average starter, and he is a much safer pick than someone like Kolton Miller, but I think Wynn is a very safe bet to be an above average starter for a long time. 

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Oh it’s pretty debatable I think. I prefer Wynn, but I don’t think it’s crazy to like Daniels more. 

Daniels doesn’t have the strength that Wynn has. There’s a lot more projection involved with Daniels. Also, I don’t really see Daniels as very versatile. He’s a center. There isn’t a lot about his traits that would tell me that a move to guard would be overly successful. 

On 4/20/2018 at 5:49 AM, The Gnat said:

Tough choice, I would go with Wynn, but Hurst is extremely tempting there. I almost hope the Vikings would go with Hurst, because I think the OG depth is better than DT depth, especially at UT.

100% agree with this. 

Archived