Ravens sign Willie Snead to offer sheet, Saints don't match offer.

49erurtaza

15 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

2015 would like a word with you.

lol fair enough.  Baltimore is the one Organization in our division I mostly respect.  I hate them lol, but I respect them because they do (usually) a good job staying competitive.  They've got their issues but so do we.  They find a way to make something out of what other people view as nothing much like Pittsburgh has done at times.

The Ravens need someone like him. Unfortunately my boy Snead is going from one team I dislike to another team I dislike (though not as much), but that's okay. One day, as I have predicted, he will (1) play for the Vikings and (2) save the world.

Not necessarily in that order. But, both will happen.

7 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

The Ravens need someone like him. Unfortunately my boy Snead is going from one team I dislike to another team I dislike (though not as much), but that's okay. One day, as I have predicted, he will (1) play for the Vikings and (2) save the world.

Not necessarily in that order. But, both will happen.

Don't complain... you have my boy Stefon Diggs...

Good luck to Willie. He's got good hands, and can create seperation against lesser defensive talent. He'd be ideal if you guys can find a legit speedster to make space, like when we had Cooks and Snead played so well underneath.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Good luck to Willie. He's got good hands, and can create seperation against lesser defensive talent. He'd be ideal if you guys can find a legit speedster to make space, like when we had Cooks and Snead played so well underneath.

You mean like John Brown?

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

In a perfect world, maybe. 

Well in the Ravens' world, I'm pretty sure we'll use Crabtree as our deep threat, Brown as our underneath guy, and Snead as a possession WR on the boundaries.

Because for the past like 5 years, we haven't had a single clue how to use anybody in our offense.

13 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Well in the Ravens' world, I'm pretty sure we'll use Crabtree as our deep threat, Brown as our underneath guy, and Snead as a possession WR on the boundaries.

Because for the past like 5 years, we haven't had a single clue how to use anybody in our offense.

One huge advantage you'll have with Brown - cooler weather and no altitude.   For a guy with sickle cell trait, ARI was an awful fit (he was diagnosed with this after being drafted, doh).   His health is huge for your O to work.   

Archived