A private message to Mind Character. No one else read.

NudeTayne

For Mind Character to vote on only since no one else can see  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mind Character still the worst?

• Yes
    • Now more than ever
    • I think he's Kathouse

I'm not sure how to do emails on here so I'll just message @Mind Character here. No one else read!

I'm having a hard time today, old chap. Keeping up this savagery truly wears at a man. The forum seems to thrive on all the Baylessing, though. I understand you must continue these Baker Mayfield passive aggressive emotional attacks until draft day.

I also understand that you've been hurt before by terrible draft declarations like when you stopped supporting Kai. I know that still haunts you and that you have to play it off like Mr. Cool now but that you are hurting because you don't know how to admit what you've done (I mean, Dand bleeping Cruikshank. I WILL choke you out if I have to...or at least get poppa pump or ditch to since they are giant people.). I know you're afraid to put your heart out there again and are instead setting yourself up for heart break yet again by being obsessed with one QB prospect. It's a vicious cycle and it ends when you say it ends.

Show me on this doll where @MelJrJr hurt you:

s-l1000.jpg

I know you still hear his "hee hee"s echoing in your body, but it's not Baker's fault. He has the two best seasons in college football history. That record may never be broken. He's just that good and we should all be celebrating that there are multiple franchise passes for our all-star front office guys to choose between this year.

And Rosen too. In another year when Darnold and Mayfield were not in the draft class, we'd all be on his proverbial nuts (the testicles they spoke of in Proverbs). If @freakygeniuskid could read this, but he can't because this is private, I'd ask him if I was using scripture properly. Oh well, this message is tpdr for fergiegenxkid.

I know it's scary to think that it might not be Sam. I understand that it's hard to do and that it's easier to lash out at others from behind one's non-substantive walls (trying them out right now; let me know how I do) than to breathe in the acceptance of what is. And remember the responsibility that comes with typing the most words: Aztec read your pied piping and went from an ascetic life of  #nofap to

97nZ_to9kRi0EieIHP-saxjRDinP9p6oCWsaGIt9

after I found him next to his USC "body mag", as he had called it ("I look at it and feel things"), his eyes wild, stirred into a fervor.

giphy.gif

Rest in peace, little one.

@Mastercheddaar swears he's going to be a Canucks fan if we don't take Sam, and we all know how much Cheddy hates Canadians, really anyone else but orange nationalists really.

Brownie is looking up to you as a mentor and a less cool older brother (I'm obviously the cool older brother, along with Reginald. He wears sunglasses and always has an extra pair for Brownie--impossible to compete.).

And ditch...oh, it hurts my heart. I don't want to break it to him that Seattle doesn't even HAVE a basketball team. He just ordered his Shawn Kemp jersey. It would be irresponsible for me to burst his bubble of denial without a sacred space set up for him to heal from the great sorrow that he holds. The most sensitive ones have the capability to become the most hard.

You and I must heal this forum. We're culpable as to what this place has become, a wasteland of QB threads & non-QB threads that become QB threads.

But this forum thrives on balance; a proper ecosystem needs a few apex predator posters like myself and @DizzyDean to cull the herd a bit when conversations reach hyperbole, replacing impressive but flawed flesh & blood prospects with caricatures molded from impossible ideals. I'm sure you understand that in no world is a windup something to be completely glossed over.

In another world, we'd all come together in solidarity over arguably the most anticipated draft in Cleveland Browns history and revel in how right Dorsey & Co. are going to get it. That world could be this world. It could be. There's still time.

I champion balance. Until the time comes for us to finally rest with our new quarterback and 2019 extra first rounder(s), I will see you on the battlefield, though know I lift my sword with a heavy heart.

Your best frienemy, 

NudeTayne

Oh, and if we take Josh Allen, forget everything I said: holy fire on Berea.

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@Mastercheddaar swears he's going to be a Canucks fan if we don't take Sam, and we all know how much Cheddy hates Canadians, really anyone else but orange nationalists really.

What the heck is this comment ABOOT eh? Poutine rules and so does Tim Hortons. I also love Molson Canadian... from Canada of course.  

That is all

Mastercheddaar

29 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm not sure how to do emails on here so I'll just message @Mind Character here. No one else read!

I'm having a hard time today, old chap. Keeping up this savagery truly wears at a man. The forum seems to thrive on all the Baylessing, though. I understand you must continue these Baker Mayfield passive aggressive emotional attacks until draft day.

I also understand that you've been hurt before by terrible draft declarations like when you stopped supporting Kai. I know that still haunts you and that you have to play it off like Mr. Cool now but that you are hurting because you don't know how to admit what you've done (I mean, Dand bleeping Cruikshank. I WILL choke you out if I have to...or at least get poppa pump or ditch to since they are giant people.). I know you're afraid to put your heart out there again and are instead setting yourself up for heart break yet again by being obsessed with one QB prospect. It's a vicious cycle and it ends when you say it ends.

Show me on this doll where @MelJrJr hurt you:

s-l1000.jpg

I know you still hear his "hee hee"s echoing in your body, but it's not Baker's fault. He has the two best seasons in college football history. That record may never be broken. He's just that good and we should all be celebrating that there are multiple franchise passes for our all-star front office guys to choose between this year.

And Rosen too. In another year when Darnold and Mayfield were not in the draft class, we'd all be on his proverbial nuts (the testicles they spoke of in Proverbs). If @freakygeniuskid could read this, but he can't because this is private, I'd ask him if I was using scripture properly. Oh well, this message is tpdr for fergiegenxkid.

I know it's scary to think that it might not be Sam. I understand that it's hard to do and that it's easier to lash out at others from behind one's non-substantive walls (trying them out right now; let me know how I do) than to breathe in the acceptance of what is. And remember the responsibility that comes with typing the most words: Aztec read your pied piping and went from an ascetic life of  #nofap to

97nZ_to9kRi0EieIHP-saxjRDinP9p6oCWsaGIt9

after I found him next to his USC "body mag", as he had called it ("I look at it and feel things"), his eyes wild, stirred into a fervor.

giphy.gif

Rest in peace, little one.

Brownie is looking up to you as a mentor and a less cool older brother (I'm obviously the cool older brother, along with Reginald. He wears sunglasses and always has an extra pair for Brownie--impossible to compete.).

And ditch...oh, it hurts my heart. I don't want to break it to him that Seattle doesn't even HAVE a basketball team. He just ordered his Shawn Kemp jersey. It would be irresponsible for me to burst his bubble of denial without a sacred space set up for him to heal from the great sorrow that he holds. The most sensitive ones have the capability to become the most hard.

You and I must heal this forum. We're culpable as to what this place has become, a wasteland of QB threads & non-QB threads that become QB threads.

Sam Darnold IS a great prospect and to me also worth the #1 pick--we'll keep this a secret between us since no one will read this--but this forum thrives on balance; a proper ecosystem needs a few apex predator posters like myself and @DizzyDean to cull the herd a bit when conversations reach hyperbole, replacing impressive but flawed flesh & blood prospects with caricatures molded from impossible ideals. I'm sure you understand that in no world is a windup something to be completely glossed over.

In another world, we'd all come together in solidarity over arguably the most anticipated draft in Cleveland Browns history and revel in how right Dorsey & Co. are going to get it. That world could be this world. It could be. There's still time.

I champion balance. Until the time comes for us to finally rest with our new quarterback and 2019 extra first rounder(s), I will see you on the battlefield, though know I lift my sword with a heavy heart.

Your best frienemy, 

NudeTayne

Oh, and if we take Josh Allen, forget everything I said: holy fire on Berea.

Covering-eyes-GIF.gif

giphy.gif

Nevermind.....

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

What the heck is this comment ABOOT eh? Poutine rules and so does Tim Hortons. I also love Molson Canadian... from Canada of course.  

That is all

Mastercheddaar

*digital football IOU*

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

OMG this is GOLD

NO, YOU are gold. Don't let anyone (except me when you sing the praises of Darnold) tell you otherwise.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I miss serious #NudeTayne

There is no serious Tayne, only fun Tayne.

gabNldd.gif

Archived