A private message to Mind Character. No one else read.

NudeTayne

For Mind Character to vote on only since no one else can see  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mind Character still the worst?

• Yes
    • Now more than ever
    • I think he's Kathouse

Better poll question would relate to the reward/punishment of Mind based on our 1st pick. 

He has put Darnold loyalists on the ledge with his confidence in Baker as gospel. 

There must be consequence if he’s caused a lot of undue worry across the forum. If he’s right though, and part of the silent minority, he must also be rewarded. I think that reward begins with @buno67 proclaiming him as a legit source not just on this forum but across the internet. I’m not sure where the reward ends or if that is enough. 

If he’s wrong, I think @brownie man‘s avatar should be considered mild.

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I know you still hear his "hee hee"s echoing in your body, but it's not Baker's fault.

It haunts my days and nights....

lash out at others from behind one's non-substantive walls (trying them out right now; let me know how I do) than to breathe in the acceptance of what is. And remember the responsibility that comes with typing the most words: Aztec read your pied piping and went from an ascetic life of  #nofap to

Oh yeah.... well....

tenor.gif?itemid=8119007

You and I must heal this forum. We're culpable as to what this place has become, a wasteland of QB threads & non-QB threads that become QB threads.

But... there can be no truce in the madness of treason against the Good King Sam Darnold of San Clemente....sir!!!

but this forum thrives on balance; a proper ecosystem needs a few apex predator posters like myself and @DizzyDean to cull the herd

lol

I champion balance. Until the time comes for us to finally rest with our new quarterback and 2019 extra first rounder(s), I will see you on the battlefield, though know I lift my sword with a heavy heart.

Your best frienemy, 

NudeTayne

A Ceasefire it is... until the day of battle..

Oh, and if we take Josh Allen, forget everything I said: holy fire on Berea.

Agreed... we shall ride into battle together if such foolery occurs... the sweet siren song of big hands threatens us gravely.... Give me Baker over Allen...

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Mind Character before, during, and after we don't draft Darnold:

Before:

giphy.gif

Seconds after the pick is made

giphy.gif

A minute after the pick is made

jMLf2NG.gif

Two minutes after the pick is made:

evG03rz.gif

Five minutes after the pick is made:

tenor.gif?itemid=7331084

@Mind Character ten minutes after the pick is made, adding alcohol to off-the-rails:

2011SamWho-1.jpg

Fifteen minutes after the pick is made:

*Many word logical analysis mixed with histrionics*

19 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

@NudeTayne #LoseForDrew has already begun....lol

Jimmy after drafting Barkley at 1, Chubb at 4: "We all agreed from the ownership to front office to coaches that Sam was the guy. But then I saw this guy on a website discussing one more year of sucking to grab a sure thing in Drew Lock (I mean, I can fire Dorsey after this year and put it on him for why we lost. Be patient, Hue; I'll get you that talented roster eventually.). Drew's agent confirmed that he wants to do this, that he wants to be here. Thanks, @Mind Character, whoever you are for helping me overrule Dorsey and instead draft a generational talent in Saquon."

Archived