7 rounds of oldie's Pretty Team Logo Mock Draft

oldman9er

At the end of the weekend, how would YOU feel about the overall draft results of your team?   

44 members have voted

1. 1. At the end of the weekend, how would YOU feel about the overall draft results of your team?

• I would be extremely happy.
    • I would feel pretty good. Some good, some bad.. but mostly good.
    • I would feel a bit depressed. Not enough good to make up for the bad. Could have been worse, but still deflating.
    • I would stay home from work, keep drinking, and rage at the world's cruelty.

not bad, not bad...but for Dallas, if they can sniff him anywhere near their pick (especially only 2 picks away at #17) i pretty much guarentee they will strike a deal - however, that being said and Dallas just missing out on their Jewel of the draft, overall NOT BAD. Peace

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

Not a big fan of this draft for the Redskins. Vita Vea. Sure. Huge need. But Hines??? He is another Chris Thompson. 

I like Ragnow too. 

I'm apparently out of "likes" for the day. :( 

Hines is exactly that... another Chris Thompson. Probably a more dangerous CT. I'd think that adding him would make the RBBC very useful. I don't see Gruden employing a bell-cow mentality to the run game, right?

Hines would play all over the field and cause nightmarish mismatches (think: Tyreek Hill before he got some fine tuning as WR). 

The injuries piled up greatly for the Skins, as you well know. Losing CT to injury really took away a home-run element from the running game. Adding HInes makes sure that that doesn't happen again. Plus, CT will cost 4 mil against the cap in 2019. Adding Hines will effectively let Washington wave g'bye to CT and pocket 3 mil in cap space. 

Am I winning you over yet????  Let's get you in this car today!

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, oldman9er said:

14. The Green Bay Packers select : 

packers_logoslice.jpg   Tremaine Edmunds, EDGE, Virginia Tech    VirginiaTech_logo.gif 

IF the Packers view him as a legitimate EDGE prospect, than this pick makes sense.  If they view him as an ILB at the next level, I don't think the Packers will be interested in him as much.  Otherwise, given the board I really only see Marcus Davenport as a match and he's not their usual type.

45. The Green Bay Packers select : 

packers_logoslice.jpg   Donte Jackson, DB, Louisiana State          LSU_logo.gif 

The short arms scare me, but he's tremendously athletic.  Personally, I prefer Carlton Davis to him but Jackson isn't bad.  I think Davis is probably a bit better fit what Pettine wants out of his corners.

76. The Green Bay Packers select : 

packers_logoslice.jpg    DaeSean Hamilton, WR, Penn State     PennState_logo.gif 

Definitely the range that I anticipate the Packers to take a WR.  Could take Dante Pettis here as well.

101. The Green Bay Packers select : 

packers_logoslice.jpg   Terrell Edmunds, DB, Virginia Tech    VirginiaTech_logo.gif 

They'll add S depth at some point in this year's class, but I think they're more likely to take a health/character risk here.  I think they'd gamble on Arden Key at this point if he was still on the board.

19 hours ago, oldman9er said:

12. The Buffalo Bills select :

bills_logoslice.jpg  Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

Not a fan but I understand it.

22. The Buffalo Bills select :

bills_logoslice.jpg  Will Hernandez, IOL, UTEP   

Love it

53. The Buffalo Bills select :

bills_logoslice.jpg   Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis 

LOVE IT!

56. The Buffalo Bills select :

bills_logoslice.jpg   Austin Corbett, OL, Nevada 

He or B. Smith make sense here. 

65. The Buffalo Bills select :

bills_logoslice.jpg   Darius Leonard, LB, South Carolina State

Huge fan of this pick.

96. The Buffalo Bills select :

bills_logoslice.jpg   Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana 

Would prefer Penny here but could live with this.

Walton, Holton and Shleton are a nice way to round out the draft with depth.

2 hours ago, m haynes said:

Pats  You owe me one TV! A WR, RB in the 1st 2 rounds. No way in hell!!!

Good job to not shoot the messenger (me!) :P 

You probably want top tier defensive help, but you have to admit, adding a WR and RB has to help keep Mr. Brady happy! 

Archived