Lucky’s Final Mock Draft

LuckyIrish23

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

That in itself makes the point even further. You just don't progress even to the college level without the brains. Jackson obviously did because of his wheels, but that's not enough for the NFL

I guess. 15 is pretty low. It doesn't have **** to do with football iq though. You can know football well and not be a real smart dude.

I don't like Jackson much but it's nothing to do with how he tested. 

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

I guess taking a jab at me makes Jackson smarter. The irony comment makes me want to dump my whole life and start over

I'm lost. But just because you couldn't spell a word doesn't stop you from having a nice career. Yet you were harping that these guys need to be able to spell and everything and they just play damn football...

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm lost. But just because you couldn't spell a word doesn't stop you from having a nice career. Yet you were harping that these guys need to be able to spell and everything and they just play damn football...

Obviously I was just making a generic point about the QB position. Any other position and it wouldn't bother me. To each their own

We've a real life "Constanza as architect" situation in Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke - who repeatedly and *continually* (which is the part that amazes me) tells people he's a Geologist. He's not. Not even close. He took some geology courses in college. So did I. Doesnt make either of us are Geologists - but one of us continues to tell publications and news organizations he's a Geologist. It's fairly bizarre.

Archived