Is Dan Snyder the worst owner in the NFL?

mar29020

Just now, MKnight82 said:
Just now, Woz said:

To be fair, that happened (right) before Tunsil was a Dolphin. The mask video was the reason he was available to the Dolphins during the draft; otherwise, he was likely going to be a top 5 pick.

I haven't followed this guy's career.  Is he any good?

Dunno. Let's ask.

@TheKillerNacho, @cddolphin, @hrubes20, @freak_of_nature ... any thoughts/comments on Tunsil?

12 hours ago, mar29020 said:

well i would trade snyder for any owner in the nfl

I'd probably trade him for a below average zoo animal as well. I'm talking something janky, like a pygmy hippo. 

Is this the face of someone that serves expired beer and charges $50 for parking?

awwwz.jpg

49 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Gee, a moran and alcoholic and loser .. Tough choices . 

oh yeah the 4800 yard passer loser what an idiot! he just sucks! he shouldve easily carried the team with no running game and a bottom tier defense! stupid loser qb ALL HIS FAULT.

Been following this thread with interest. Let me ask my Bro’s what’s worse:

someone who has one redeeming quality ( he won’t change redskins name) but is the definition of a continual tight loser like Lil Danny is as Redskins  owner who combines incompetence with excessive greed( selling 1980 beer at 2017 games) or

the moron who owns the dolphins?

my answer is - Who cares- they suck and if the nfl had any balls they’d confiscate these teams liberating the thousands of fans subjugating to moronic owners. Hey and I’m the biggest fan of capitalism but sometimes the fans need a little help 

Just now, Doc Draper said:

Been following this thread with interest. Let me ask my Bro’s what’s worse:

someone who has one redeeming quality ( he won’t change redskins name) but is the definition of a continual tight loser like Lil Danny is as Redskins  owner who combines incompetence with excessive greed( selling 1980 beer at 2017 games) or

the moron who owns the dolphins?

my answer is - Who cares- they suck and if the nfl had any balls they’d confiscate these teams liberating the thousands of fans subjugating to moronic owners. Hey and I’m the biggest fan of capitalism but sometimes the fans need a little help 

The NFL is proof positive that lots of money != lots of sense.

19 hours ago, mar29020 said:

oh yeah the 4800 yard passer loser what an idiot! he just sucks! he shouldve easily carried the team with no running game and a bottom tier defense! stupid loser qb ALL HIS FAULT.

He cost us the Playoffs in 2016=LOSER. 4,800 yards,,just a statistic. The defense held up their end , the offense was loaded with weapons, The Giants had zero incentive and $84 million dollar man dropped a stinky load on the field. Ending the game running to his left and throwing an interception back across the field to his right .. A raw rookie learns not to do that by the end of his rookie season . Yeah , LOSER-Good effing riddance. He can live his life in his 15 minute increments in the land of 10,000 Lakes.

Back on subject- The Danny isn't the worst owner ,,but he's among 'em.

Archived