BD3231's only mock- 5 days out- v1.0

beardown3231

5 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Aside from Pace or Nagy coming out and saying "yeah, he's not a fit here; we're going to try to trade him" which you know as well as I do that would never happen, what other proof can I have? He's been rumored to be traded TWICE and then when asked about why he was acting strange, he essentially said "no comment." In pro sports, guys rarely come out and threaten to trade players nor do the players come out and ask to be traded for the most part. Again, it seems like too much smoke to me, but yeah, of course I could be wrong.

You do know Nagy has came out and said Howard will be the featured back right? Yeah Cohen will get plenty of touches but far too much is being made of the whole "not a scheme fit"argument...dude has averaged 4.6 YPC over his career...adapt your scheme to that type of production...Nagy showed in KC he can adapt an offence to his players.

15 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

You do know Nagy has came out and said Howard will be the featured back right? Yeah Cohen will get plenty of touches but far too much is being made of the whole "not a scheme fit"argument...dude has averaged 4.6 YPC over his career...adapt your scheme to that type of production...Nagy showed in KC he can adapt an offence to his players.

Because again, what do you want him to say? "We are looking to trade Howard?" That's never going to happen.

I'm not arguing that Howard sucks, doesn't fit in the offense, is a jerk, whatever. I'm arguing that his name has been brought up on 2-3 different occasions this offseason in terms of departing the team. I'm not dumb enough to believe that these were completely made up.

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Because again, what do you want him to say? "We are looking to trade Howard?" That's never going to happen.

I'm not arguing that Howard sucks, doesn't fit in the offense, is a jerk, whatever. I'm arguing that his name has been brought up on 2-3 different occasions this offseason in terms of departing the team. I'm not dumb enough to believe that these were completely made up.

Why would it not happen? Adam Gase done it just last season with Ajayi...if a coach really wants someone out then it will happen...Nagy seems far too smart to get rid of Howard.

49 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Why would it not happen? Adam Gase done it just last season with Ajayi...if a coach really wants someone out then it will happen...Nagy seems far too smart to get rid of Howard.

But Pedersen didn’t say it. He just made it happen. Maybe they didn’t get what they wanted so the trade never happened

Archived