(Poll) Final Record Keeping: What WILL We Do At # 1 & # 4 ?

Mind Character

(Poll) Final Predictions: What WILL We Do At # 1 & # 4 ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Final Predictions: What WILL We Do At # 1 & # 4 ?

• Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward
    • Sam Darnold and Denzel Ward
    • Josh Allen and Denzel Ward
    • Baker Mayfield and Bradley Chubb
    • Sam Darnold and Bradley Chubb
    • Josh Allen and Bradley Chubb
    • Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley
    • Sam Darnold and Saquon Barkley
    • Josh Allen and Saquon Barkley
    • Baker Mayfield and Trade Down From 4
    • Sam Darnold and Trade Down From 4
    • Josh Allen and Trade Down From 4

@ReggieCamp My bad Reggie, it was just made known to me by @mistakey that the content of your Thread "7 Questions about Draft Weekend" had content similar to this one but just didn't have a poll... So, maybe we can just make this one the OFFICIAL Poll after people post in your OP thread.. as the Poll format may help the forum keep track of people's opinions as I enabled anyone who votes the ability to see what user voted for which choice option. Great thread, great content that you created, but I unfortunately got around to read it too late after I already started this thread..

----------------------

There's a difference between what one wants and what we think the Browns will do...

As a Follow-up to @ReggieCamp's thread, officially lock in your belief on what we will do at 1 and 4 so we can keep track of everyone's response.

By hovering or clicking the symbol (the little generic avatar guy with the number of people that have select that option) you can see what users chose what choice options...

--------------------------------------------------

Official Poll

What We'll Do: My Final Prediction is that we'll take Baker Mayfield at 1....... and with the Giants taking Bradley Chubb at 2... we'll take Denzel Ward.

I think with the depth of the draft at RB, Dorsey will prefer the impact talents of Bradley Chubb or Denzel Ward over Saquon Barkley.

-----------

Final What I Want: 1. Sam Darnold, and 4. Bradley Chubb.

22 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I’m going to stick with positivity and say they’ll take Darnold at 1 and I think they’ll trade down from 4.

Aztec and I are of the same opinion on this one and this is absolutely what I want to happen. What I think will happen is Darnold at 1 (or at least I pray before bed every night lol) and a trade down from 4. I think if the Giants go Saquon at 2, the price tag of #4 goes up a lot and I think that might just be too much for Dorsey to pass up (3 total 1st rounders 2 this year and 1 in 2019) and I can't really disagree 

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I didn't even read that thread.... Oops.... lol

The title suggested something else to me...

I'll amend this thread somehow...

I don't think a extra thread is gonna make or break this forum. I replied to both threads and I think they are worded differently so I say leave it but I don't know sh!t about sh!t so maybe I'm off base here. 

Sam Darnold and a trade down seems to me the most likely scenario.  I don't think Chubb and Barkley will be enticing enough for Dorsey to pass up the riches he can get from the Bills or another QB hungry team.

That said Darnold and Barkley would excite me the most and that's what I want to see.

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Nah man, he's basically staking his insider reputation on Mayfield. 

Haha... Insider reputation?? Lol...

If we get Sam Darnold, I couldn't give a damn what anyone thinks of me... it's not as if there are glowing opinions of me already... I could care less

I got information... and conveyed it accordingly... 

There many unknowns as I've stated all along the way that may make Darnold the pick, but I just don't see it turning out that way... and have accordingly been steadfast and strong in my prediction...

Is it really little Favre time?

We shall see...

Archived