7. @bcb1213 - Killed D2 - Pinkerton Detective
  8. @Whicker - Killed N4 - Outlaw Goon
  9. @theuntouchable
  10. @jfinley88
  11. @MookieMonster - Lynched D3 - Campos
  12. @gopherwrestler - Lynched D2 - Pinkerton Agent
  13. @Tyty

Basic Rules:

Game related communications outside of this thread or factional chat is not allowed at any time. Do not edit posts for any reason. Do not copy and paste or screen capture anything I send you. Don’t get Webmaster or another moderator called into this thread for anything. You and/or your team will be punished if you break any of these rules.

Daily voting is the only requirement to play. If you fail to vote for a lynch I’ll begin looking for a replacement. If you fail to vote a 2nd time you’ll be mod killed. These do not have to be consecutive votes.

Mechanics and Gameplay:

Each day vote for who you want to lynch that night. Votes for a lynch must be bolded to count. When voters have reached a majority on one player I will announce nightfall.

I reserve the right to force nightfall if the group cannot decide on who to lynch. If this happens I will post a warning at least 6 hours before nightfall and again 1 hour before. If there is no majority at nightfall, the plurality vote will win. If there is a tie there will be no lynch and night time will begin.

During nightfall you may talk, but voting will not be counted. There will not be a time where talking is not allowed. Players with night time factional chat rooms may begin to use them during Nightfall. I will allow 30 minutes to tweak any Nightfall moves (if present in the game) and after that I’ll announce the lynch (unless a nightfall move or other game mechanic prevents the lynch) and we will begin the night phase.

During the night phase you may continue to talk in this thread and in your factional chat rooms. Voting only counts at Night if you're locking your vote in for the next day. This is to speed up gameplay if players are sure on the next days lynch. Do not vote at night unless you want to lock your vote in for a speed round.

At the beginning of night time, I will announce when the next day will start and players will have until that time to send in their Night moves. The night phase will always be at least 12 hours long. Moves must be sent in via your ROLE PM only. Other players cannot send in moves for you and I will not accept moves in a factional chatroom. You can change your move as many times as you would like up until the start of the next day.

If you’re lynched or killed by another game mechanic you may make one farewell post. Please nothing game related.

“We’ll attack tonight... two hours before dawn, we’re getting boss outta there.” Charlie (Outlaw Muscle) looked down the canyon at the Pinkerton Camp. The campfire was nearly out and the canyon was getting darker. “They got a Detective and two Agents. I hope those boys remember to say their prayers tonight.”

“Let’s go Charlie, they can see us up here.” Campos (Outlaw Sharpshooter) whispered. He clicked his heels and his horse started trotting back to camp.

Back at camp a few hours later, most of the men had fallen asleep, Charlie looked up at the stars and tapped his foot impatiently. “Alright. Let’s get packed up.” He kicked one of the snoring Goons boots. “Wake up. We’re gonna go kill us some Pinkertons.”

--------------------

The gang worked their way down the trail towards their boss’s captors. The fire was just coals now and the Pinkertons were sound asleep. Charlie crept towards the stagecoach that held prisoner the infamous outlaw Ben Wade himself.

Charlie whispered at first, “Hey boss! *pssssst*” his voice was a hiss, “Bosssss! We’re busting you out!”

“Sorry, Charlie.” Ben Wade’s voice replied from the stagecoach. “I had no way to warn you.”

“Evening Mr. Prince.” The Pinkerton Detective, Mr. Grayson Butterfield, emerged  from the shadows of the stagecoach and pulled back the hammer of his revolver. “Hands where I can see them... or I’ll shoot you where you stand.”

A couple of Pinkerton Agents emerged from the trees, revolvers drawn and pointed at the Outlaw Gang. The thought-to-be-sleeping Agents sat up from their blankets with weapons at the ready. The Gang looked around for a moment, and then surrendered.

——————————

The Agents were in the middle of handcuffing the Outlaws when a beam of light appeared overhead, it hummed with energy. A luminous pillar shot to the ground and a figure emerged, all the men froze. The figure  was tall, slender and grey. It had sharp claws that hung near it’s knees on abnormally long arms and it was completely hairless. It had large black eyes that took up over half of its face, and no visible mouth to speak of. It stared at the group of Outlaws and Law Officers for a moment, but when it tried to speak the men opened fire.

The Alien creature crumpled under the gunfire, it fell to its knees and let out an unearthly scream. After a few dozen bullets quit ricocheting around the canyon, the men waited for the dust to settle. After a short moment the creature was visible again, still on it’s knees. It slowly stood up and the men could see that it hadn’t even been wounded. The Alien calmly walked over to the Pinkerton Agent that had been arresting Campos and picked up the Sharpshooter’s rifle. It squeezed the gun with one hand and the barrel collapsed, it grabbed ahold of the gun’s stock with the other hand and folded the gun in half like a sapling.

"Well." The Alien spoke perfect English. "That wasn't the greeting I was hoping for." It reached into a cloth pouch on its side and pulled out what looked like a fountain pen with a red light illuminating on the tip. "Everyone look at this." The light flashed brightly and the men looked around, confused.

—————————

After a few moments of confusion the men looked around. There were more of them in the Canyon than before.

“Uhhhhh, there were only ten guys down here by my count,” The Detective said.

One of the Outlaws counted out loud, “....nine, ten, eleven, twelve and Boss in the stagecoach makes thirteen….. I think we’ve got a problem folks. Where did that thing go?”

Thirteen men in cowboy hats and leather boots suspiciously eyed each other, hands resting on their weapons. Looks like we got ourselves an old fashioned standoff.

Just now, Tk3 said:

okay sure

its been a while

someone tl;dr me on how the mafia group played Big Brother.

who were allies, who went after whom?

oh, mafia is STILL going?

there are still TWELVE players left?

I suppose you shouldn't give the details if you fear it will effect those who are still playing.

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'll give 'er a go. But my activity is gonna be spotty. What time will nights be?

The bcb/whicker system. Nights will be called when we’ve reached majority to lynch 

Archived