The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Fj lol. It's just a time to be cautious. If a major move is being made by everyone D1 it's probably a civ. After reading through, wicker and gopher seem suspect but lbtf and Fj look possibly even more suspect because how hard they seem to be trying to push the issue there. 

none of those people are on the "train"

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

none of those people are on the "train"

Oh that wasn't about the train. That was about me reading up when prompted by Fj 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Oh that wasn't about the train. That was about me reading up when prompted by Fj 

so, when you answered my question about why now, it literally had nothing to do with why now....got ya....

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

so, when you answered my question about why now, it literally had nothing to do with why now....got ya....

The second half of my post was irrelevant I guess. Should've just made it into its own post lol

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

The second half of my post was irrelevant I guess. Should've just made it into its own post lol

So again.  Why are you questioning the train after jumping onto it and nothing happening in regards to the it be tweets your posts 

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So again.  Why are you questioning the train after jumping onto it and nothing happening in regards to the it be tweets your posts 

I'm just a fool I guess. I get more uncomfortable the more people that idk how I feel about agree with me. That's kinda how I am irl too. I'm lonely. 

Archived