With the 3rd pick the N.Y. Jets select....

KimuraGod

#1  ?

# 2 Chubb

# 3 ?

Sorry I have to be honest, I really don't have a clue after 10 weeks talking about all the QB's in the draft, I am more confused now than ever before. I know who I want, but that is not what you asked. But it is a great question.

46 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Disagree. And I love Nelson. I think Barkley is something incredible at a position that’s more important.

The more I think about it Barkley is the best player in the draft followed by Chubb, then Nelson. 

As someone who's watched zero college games and practically zero film on anyone for this draft, I'm going:

1. Baker Mayfield

2. Josh Rosen (though the concussions scare me)

3. Saquon Barkley

I tend to believe in the 60% passing mark being important, so Allen seems like a wild swing for the fences to me. Darnold I don't even know. I just don't like the sound of his his name for us, for some reason.

Side note: What is really pissing me off with these mocks when they project a trade (specifically Buffalo), let's say to #2, they aren't giving the Giants nearly enough in return. Buffalo will have to sell the farm if they want to move up to #2. I predict that they will if the Browns take Allen/Mayfield. Using the trade chart as a baseline (I know it's a bit out dated) as well as our trade with Indy, here's what I predict BUF gives up to go to #2:

BUF Rec: #2 

NYG Rec: #12, #22, #53, #56, 2019 1st Round pick

Based on the trade value chart, the Bills are receiving 79% of what they are giving up. The Jets received 78% from the Colts. 

Although I wouldn't be happy with the Bills getting Darnold, that is a lot to give up, especially because many view Darnold as comparable to all the other guys, except Allen of course.

Archived