With the 3rd pick the N.Y. Jets select....

KimuraGod

I want Rosen.

1) Rosen

2) Mayfield

3) Darnold

4) any other top prospect that isn’t josh Allen.

happy draft day you pancake eating MFers!

best day of the year, what we wait around for all year long. Whether we all agree or disagree, it is truly a privaledge to talk jets football and the draft with all of you every year, and has been since I joined back in 2005 when I was a junior in HS! This is by far the best jets forum around and has the most knowledgeable fans and posters. Enjoy boys, I pray we are all very happy tonight and look forward to some great times ahead. I mean come one, I think we deserve it! Especially you older fans who have suffered far long than I! Let’s all get through the work day fast and cheers to Mac picking the right guy! 

Hopefully Mayfield goes 1st overall. I love Rosen, people are dogging him for some ridiculous things. (besides the durability concern, that is legit). Hes pretty much telling teams whatever take who you want but I know I'm gonna be the best QB in this class. His attitude reminds me of a lot of great QBs, he definitely reminds me of Aaron Rodgers in ways. 

6'4 with amazing footwork and ability to throw a football, plus super smart to get the ball out quickly to the right people. I was watching a break down of Mayfield yesterday showing he struggled vs NFL coverages and got confused, acting like that wasn't a red flag. 

Archived