Numbers Only 2018 Mock Draft

Eagles trade #32 to the Arizona Cardinals in exchange for #47 and #79

The Cardinals, looking to move up for Mason Rudolph after missing out on the Big 5 quarterbacks (I have Cleveland taking Darnold, Buffalo trading up to #2 for Mayfield, Jets taking Allen at 3 and New England trading up to 8 for Rosen, and the Dolphins taking Jackson at 11) so they ensure they get their guy and get that 5th year option for him. With Guice off the board the Eagles move back 15 picks and pick up a third round pick.

With the 47th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles Select, Rashaad Penny, Running Back, San Diego State

With the 79th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select, Duke Dawson, Cornerback, Florida

The Philadelphia Eagles trade LB Mychal Kendricks and  #132 to the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for #92

After losing Ryan Shazier, the Steelers defense took a step back. They make a move for another speedy versatile inside backer for their defense in Kendricks. The deal values Kendricks at a late 3rd early 4th round value.

With the 92nd Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select, Dante Pettis, Wide Receiver, Washington

With the 130th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select, Linebacker, Josey Jewell, Iowa

With the 169th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select, Jordan Akins, Tight End, Central Florida

With the 206th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select, Martez Carter, Weapon, Grambling State

With the 249th Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select, Desmond Harrison, Offensive Tackle, West Georgia

UDFA
P Joseph Davidson, Bowling Green
QB Riley Ferguson, Memphis
TE Allen Lazard, Iowa State
DT Bruce Hector, South Florida
K Daniel Carlson, Alabama

QB : Carson Wentz / Nick Foles / Nate Sudfeld / Riley Ferguson

RB : Jay Ayjai / Rashaad Penny / Corey Clement / Wendell Smallwood / Martez Carter / Donnell Pumphrey 

WR: Alshon Jefferey / Mike Wallace / Nelson Agholor/ Mack Hollins / Dante Pettis / Shelton Gibson / Greg Ward / Bryce Treggs / Rashad Davis

TE: Zach Ertz / Richard Rodgers / Billy Brown / Jordan Akins / Allen Lazard

OT: Jason Peters / Lane Johnson Halapoutti Vaitai / Taylor Hart / Desmond Harrison

OG: Stephen Wisnewski / Brandon Brooks / Isaac Semualo / Chance Warmack / Darrell Green 

C: Jason Kelce / Jon Toth

DE: Brandon Graham / Michael Bennett / Derrick Barnett / Chris Long / Steven Means

DT: Fletcher Cox / Timmy Jernigan / Haloti Ngata / Destiny Vaeao / Elijah Qualls / Aziz ****tu / Bryce Hector / Winston Craig

LB: Jordan Hicks / Nigel Bradham / Corey Nelson / Paul Worrilow / Kama Cruger-Hill / Josey Jewell/ Joe Walker / Nate Gerry

CB: Sidney Jones / Ronald Darby / Jalen Mills / Duke Dawson / DJ Killings/ Elie Bouka / Devante Bausby

S: Malcolm Jenkins / Rodney McLeod / Rasul Douglas / Chris Maragos / Tre Sullivan

K: Jake Elliot / Daniel Carlson

P: Cameron Johnson / Joseph Davidson

LS: Rick Lovato

KR: Rashaad Penny

OR: Dante Pettis

Pre-Season Trade Candidate

CB Ronald Darby

You have to wait to make sure Sidney Jones is 100% but if he is than Darby becomes expendable with Jones and Jalen Mills to man the outside spots, especially with the addition of Duke Dawson as a slot corner. I also think we will see Rasul Douglas play a hybrid role this year so that makes Darby even more expendable.

RB Wendell Smallwood

He's caught up in a numbers game and can't stay healthy. He's shown flashes but with the guys in front of and behind him I don't think Philly is the place where he can develop. He may be dissapointed to go however because according to his twitter "Philly got all the thots"

23 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

after pumphrey and matt mccoy the school san diego st is dead to me. No players should ever be drafted from there again.

I understand your concerns but Penny isn't an undersized "try hard guy" like McCoy and Pumphrey who were doomed to fail. Dude has David Johnson like talent.

Plus SDSU put out Marshall Faulk.

If we get Pettis somehow in this draft Ill probably CMJ.

Guy is my draft crush at WR this year. I think he has the potential to be Keenan Allen-esque only not hurt for 3/4 of every season.

Anyway, I like the mock. Not a fan of trading Kendricks though.

Archived