Day 1 NFL Draft Discussion - NO SPOILERS

zelbell

36 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Whatever you need to get by...

Baker over Darnold and Rosen is objectively a terrible decision and mistake that only feels better with mental gymnastics...

I’ve moved on. I think he’ll be decent. I was just in love with darnold ever since that first penn st bowl game. 

7 hours ago, matt27j said:

Exactly. The only thing that he will have trouble with is getting outmuscled. With the influx of smaller wrs tho its not as big a problem anymore.

If he is a legit dude that works hard then I think there shouldn’t be a problem with the pick.

his numbers for a corner are top 5 in the nfl at least.

he was probably the 2nd best athlete in the draft behind Barkley

I am one of those who loves Mayfield's leadership qualities, he really reminds me of Brees with his competitiveness and I am sure we will be a better team with him, just not sure we will be a playoff team.

But as a lot of you are saying, no use crying over spilt milk, he is our QB and we just have to pray he turns out better than I think!

As for Ward, he will be a good CB, I have no doubt about that, but I just believe Chubb would have had more impact than Ward and as a prospect, was the better choice.

Thinking we would get Darnold and possibly Barkley and then end up with Mayfield and Ward, just does not sit well and leaves an empty feeling in my stomach!!!

To think, we could have had Wentz???

Archived