***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Damn.  Those spoilers seem pretty intense.  Feige has gone on record saying that anyone who dies in this one will NOT be coming back to life, so that's gonna be pretty sad to watch those. 

They also said Hawkeye was in the movie an he wasnt. Hes probably just trolling the fans

Just now, buddy_z34 said:

They also said Hawkeye was in the movie an he wasnt. Hes probably just trolling the fans

I'm confused, who also said that?  Because the spoilers you just linked to I saw on another site.  Sorry, I'm just confused by what you're saying.  Are you saying you don't think people who die are dead for good, or are you suggesting the spoilers are fake? 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm confused, who also said that?  Because the spoilers you just linked to I saw on another site.  Sorry, I'm just confused by what you're saying.  Are you saying you don't think people who die are dead for good, or are you suggesting the spoilers are fake? 

Im saying the directors said Hawkeye was in the film and he wasnt from the spoilers i read. So they (the directors) could also be lying about the people who died in Infinity War arent coming back to life. 

Theyre going back in time for Avengers 4 or an alternate timeline. So i do believe Black Panther, Spiderman an the others who died will come back. 

In the trailers we also see Hulk in the battle of Wakanda an he didn't hulk out from the Hulkbuster so the Russo's an Feige are just trolling the fans when they say nobody will come back to life in a way. Theyre dead in this timeline. Ant-man and the Wasp can change that though. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Those "spoilers" have also supposedly been out for a while.  Take that with a big grain of salt.

Yea just read those. It says Banner doesn't change back into the Hulk for the rest of the movie after the beginning and yet we see Hulk in a big battle that the spoilers claim happen midway through the movie. 

Edited by Calvert28

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Well now I'm kinda hoping these spoilers are wrong.  I don't have a problem reading spoilers for this type of movie, but it would be nice to have less of a cliffhanger.  I hate cliffhanger endings. 

Well there's 2 movies. So it can be afforded so long as they bring the stories and characters along. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Those "spoilers" have also supposedly been out for a while.  Take that with a big grain of salt.

These spoilers came out last night right after the premiere. The thread was made a while back. Someone on twitter even said this guy who had that long post on reddit had the spoilers.

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Damn.  Those spoilers seem pretty intense.  Feige has gone on record saying that anyone who dies in this one will NOT be coming back to life, so that's gonna be pretty sad to watch those. 

Noones Technically dead, there in the same planet as Red Skull. So Feige isn’t wrong.