***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You do not have all the information.  Other people realize this, you do not. 

I'm not complaining about anything I don't understand. My biggest gripe is that Nobody who Thanos killed with the snap is permanently dead. Which means he didn't kill anybody.

Thanos snapped his fingers and put half the world to sleep for nap time lmao.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

I'm not complaining about anything I don't understand. My biggest gripe is that Nobody who Thanos killed with the snap is permanently dead. Which means he didn't kill anybody.

Didn't you see them all fade away dude?

They're dead...

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

I'm getting my son ready for school, so I'll keep this brief: You're focusing on the destination, not the journey. 

Movies - comic book, MCU, DC or otherwise - are about the journey, not the destination. 

Yeah, and like I've been saying, like ET has been saying... This is a two part movie.  Do you complain about a lack of consequences/results midway through every single movie, then wait a full year to find the answers before you stop complaining?  No.  This movie is a setup to what will be a massive finale in Avengers 4.  Sorry you can't understand that, sorry you think everybody who DOES understand that is a troll.  Sucks to be you right now. 

• Like 1

That's bad writing tho...

Totally bad writing.  We should have been able to watch 14 million alternate timelines play out.  Would have only cost close to 1 trillion dollars to make 14 million movies, and people like you would have been able to watch about .02% of them over their lifetime to be more satisfied. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Totally bad writing.  We should have been able to watch 14 million alternate timelines play out.  Would have only cost close to 1 trillion dollars to make 14 million movies, and people like you would have been able to watch about .02% of them over their lifetime to be more satisfied. 

If you are naive enough to think the studio is even capable of thinking up 14 million possibilities or that this ends in a way where only one possible successful outcome could be written. It was just a bs number to make the odds look bigger than they are. 

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

If you are naive enough to think the studio is even capable of thinking up 14 million possibilities or that this ends in a way where only one possible successful outcome could be written. It was just a bs number to make the odds look bigger than they are. 

That'sthejoke.gif

Just now, lancerman said:

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?  My point is that the things happened the way they happened because out of a very large amount of possibilities that Strange saw, this was the only way things could end successfully.  Did you really believe I thought it was possible for Marvel to make 14 movies based on alternate timelines, much less 14 million?  If you do, you and TXSteeler deserve each other's commiserating company. 

No they're not dude, please don't troll me on this one.

I agree with TXSteeler on this one.  I don't think they're dead.  I think they're gone, not dead, but that's a part of it.  Every little detail has been planned.  It's grand scheme plotting by Strange, it's not some cop out.  For all you know, the exact plan to get Thanos at the point he was at when he snapped his fingers, he wasn't capable of KILLING them, only capable of making them disappear. 

They aren't dead, true, but it happened this way for a reason.  Show patience, wait for the explanation. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

No they're not dude, please don't troll me on this one.

I don't know.. they looked dead to me dude. Thanos said he was gonna kill off half the universe. I'd have to assume they died