***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

Also, it's easy to say Hawkeye is going to be in the movie only to realize that any scenes he was supposed to have in this would be better in Avengers 4.  Just because Feige said Hawkeye was in the movie doesn't mean he wasn't, at that point, going to be in the movie.  Things change, but I believe him when he says that anyone who died will not come back.  The characters that turned into ash did not die. 

45 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Also, it's easy to say Hawkeye is going to be in the movie only to realize that any scenes he was supposed to have in this would be better in Avengers 4.  Just because Feige said Hawkeye was in the movie doesn't mean he wasn't, at that point, going to be in the movie.  Things change, but I believe him when he says that anyone who died will not come back.  The characters that turned into ash did not die. 

Or maybe they did die but they were Skrulls and the real heroes are trapped in the quantum real.... But im reaching on this one 

• Like 1

Just now, buddy_z34 said:

Or maybe they did die but they were Skrulls and the real heroes are trapped in the quantum real.... But im reaching on this one 

Honestly, I feel like they're going to do something major in the next one so that they can explain where all the mutants were.  Messing around with alternate universes and time and such.  I think it's very possible that we're going to see a major shift in the MCU to X-Men and mutants.  I think only one or two of the original phase heroes will make it out alive at the end. 

10 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Avengers 4 is Antman introducing Tony to Pym(which will be awesome BTW) they build a time machine to fight Thanos. The wildcard is Hawkeye, I feel he will be the biggest story in the film.

Hawkeye definitely lost his family with the snap and that's going to make him lose it

• Like 4

4 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Hawkeye definitely lost his family with the snap and that's going to make him lose it

Yea but what good will that do? He's no match for Thanos let alone god Thanos the best story for him at this point is to hear about what happened to everyone look at his family then leave with Pym and Co to go help them with the time travel bit. If anyone should completely lose it, it's Thor. He literally just lost everyone he cares about and his entire race and culture at the beginning of this movie.

28 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea but what good will that do? He's no match for Thanos let alone god Thanos the best story for him at this point is to hear about what happened to everyone look at his family then leave with Pym and Co to go help them with the time travel bit. If anyone should completely lose it, it's Thor. He literally just lost everyone he cares about and his entire race and culture at the beginning of this movie.

I'm interested to see what happens with Hulk.

If you think about it, originally he became the Hulk through anger, and the angrier he got the stronger he got. I feel like Bruce and Hulk will reconcile and they will find more strength not through anger but will. Yes, this movie is going full snowflake.

Also, how dumb was Thor not to cut off Thanos' hand in that scene. He knew about the gauntlet from the scene on Nidavellir.

• Like 1

Just now, texans_uk said:

Also, how dumb was Thor not to cut off Thanos' hand in that scene. He knew about the gauntlet from the scene on Nidavellir.

This reminded me of Madden commentary when Phil Simms was the commentator and they used that same line from Phil Simms where he said, "You can't fault a player for trying to make a play for his team," every time you returned a kick and didn't get it past the 20 yard line. 

5 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Speaking of gauntlets, was that one Thor saw just a mould? Could they recreate it?

If they can recreate it and then go back in time maybe thats how they defeat Thanos since they now should know where all the infinity stones are at.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Half the Asgardians are still alive.

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1