***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

42 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Wrong choice of words - it was Whedon who chose to keep Bettany as Vision.  So yeah it was serendipitous that he took on Jarvis - but it’s hard to envision a different actor playing Vision now.   He really does fit the Comic version to a T IMO.  

Now they just need to give him a solo movie where he builds a family and goes nuts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Now they just need to give him a solo movie where he builds a family and goes nuts.

I read that one last year while I read up on Infinity War with my teenage daughter.  Only solo comic of his.  Top shelf stuff.  

Edited by Broncofan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Herbie_Hancock said:

How could loki be the hulk when they were both there at the same time?

We've seen Loki be a dozen Lokis at the same time, and we don't KNOW Hulk was there.  We are supposed to believe Hulk was there.  Valkyrie's whereabouts have not been explained since the Russo brothers have explained her whereabouts are too, "Spoilerish."  We don't KNOW Hulk isn't with her.  All we know is that Loki said they have a Hulk and that something crashed into Thanos, but was quickly and easily defeated. 

We also know that Hulk refused to show up throughout a massive battle. 

The theory certainly has some huge holes to it.  Banner's dialogue reflecting on past events Loki wasn't privy to, etc.  It's still a fun theory to think about. 

Just now, DoleINGout said:

@ET80 Which one is the best?

I haven't done a list in a while, but I think top 3 is Winter Soldier, Civil War and Infinity War (in some order). Worst three would be Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and The Incredible Hulk (or Age of Ultron, if you don't consider Hulk as a true MCU movie). 

I'll get back at this later today.

I just dont think they should backtrack on "true deaths" since they are about to backtrack on a buttload of soul stone "deaths". I know Loki is a popular character, thus the incessant fan theorizing on how his existence could persist, however it bothers me that a lot of the same people clamoring on about this theory are some of the same people that complain about the lack of stakes in the MCU because no one ever dies (NO ONE HERE, JUST GENERAL OBSERVATION). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I haven't done a list in a while, but I think top 3 is Winter Soldier, Civil War and Infinity War (in some order). Worst three would be Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and The Incredible Hulk (or Age of Ultron, if you don't consider Hulk as a true MCU movie). 

I'll get back at this later today.

same though not sure if I've seen Winter Soldier or not yet because of the Civil War crossover but pretty sure I'm just not thinking clear right now.

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

same though not sure if I've seen Winter Soldier or not yet because of the Civil War crossover but pretty sure I'm just not thinking clear right now.

Winter Soldier would be a great standalone movie on its own - could replace Cap with a completely unaffiliated character such as Jason Bourne or Jack Bauer and it would still be a fantastic movie.

• Like 1