***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Infinity Wars

Deadpulse

• 2 months later...

I recently watched Infinity War again. Still fantastic.

Does anyone else feel like this is the end to them? I mean after Captain Marvel and IW2. I know there's more movies to come but for some reason I feel like this is it for me. A decade of films/stories all wrapping up and I don't know if I can/want to do another decade.

What villain or story could they really do over that time period? Galactus to me is too similar and I'm tired of the world being in peril. I've read it'll be more space oriented and I really don't care for that outside of GotG. Personally, I'd hope for more Civil War type material/villains but I don't see it happening.

40 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I recently watched Infinity War again. Still fantastic.

Does anyone else feel like this is the end to them? I mean after Captain Marvel and IW2. I know there's more movies to come but for some reason I feel like this is it for me. A decade of films/stories all wrapping up and I don't know if I can/want to do another decade.

What villain or story could they really do over that time period? Galactus to me is too similar and I'm tired of the world being in peril. I've read it'll be more space oriented and I really don't care for that outside of GotG. Personally, I'd hope for more Civil War type material/villains but I don't see it happening.

I mean, there is a cornucopia of material to utilize beyond Thanos. Personally I think Namor would be a cool person to utilize as a background villian for a few phases. Have him and Atlantis be reluctant allies to the surface world, maybe help out in the first Avengers or other team up movie they do after A4 but always tease that tensions are high and Namor could snap at any moment and go to war. Display how F'd the surface would be against Atlantis's forces. I think it would be a fun dynamic.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 1:33 PM, Deadpulse said:

I mean, there is a cornucopia of material to utilize beyond Thanos. Personally I think Namor would be a cool person to utilize as a background villian for a few phases. Have him and Atlantis be reluctant allies to the surface world, maybe help out in the first Avengers or other team up movie they do after A4 but always tease that tensions are high and Namor could snap at any moment and go to war. Display how F'd the surface would be against Atlantis's forces. I think it would be a fun dynamic.

Doom or Die