Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

Not a huge surprise.  You can't openly defy the coaching staff, as he did, on top of the tantrum and his inability to ever really add anything to the offense outside of taking snaps away from Aaron Jones, and expect to be there long.  The bridges had been burned.  

25 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Is McCarthy on the hot seat? 

They basically fired everyone but him last year. I’m curious to see that if they don’t make the playoffs, could he be gone?

i'd say so, yes.

but you'd have to ask Aaron.

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Is McCarthy on the hot seat? 

They basically fired everyone but him last year. I’m curious to see that if they don’t make the playoffs, could he be gone?

If they don't make the playoffs he's as good as gone, I'd bet.  If they go one and done again, that might be enough to check his ticket out of town too.

6 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I don't get the Clinton-Dix decision. Does this team ever play to win now? I think not, which is why they only have one SB with maybe the GOAT QB.....

It's my understanding that Clinton-Dix was moving after his contract expired this season, so they are basically getting something for him now, rather than let him walk for nothing after the season.

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

because they would have  received Nada Nada for Ha Ha at the end of the season when he walked away.

If they have super bowl aspirations, why does the extra mid round pick matter. Do the Packers have anyone who can play Safety? I can't imagine McCarthey would have been on board if his job is on the line, perhaps it's not.