Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

On 8/31/2021 at 2:43 PM, SteelKing728 said:

With Jenkins at LT they likely won't miss a beat.

While Jenkins is a great player, they are going to replace him at G with Lucas Patrick. I'd say that is missing a beat from Bak at LT and Jenkins at LG.

On 7/28/2021 at 2:21 PM, swede700 said:

Adding Randall Cobb back on the Packers would be like the Vikings resigning Jarius Wright.  While certainly Cobb is, by far, the more accomplished player statistically, he has been about as much of a factor over the last 5 years.  

I don't think Cobb is going to tear it up. But this really isn't correct. Over the past 2 years Cobb has put up better numbers than Wright did in 5 years and he spent one of those years in Houston. Cobb really had a pretty solid if unspectacular season in Dallas. That said, he's noticeably older and a role player at this point, but could put together some solid stats with Rodgers if he stays healthy. let's also consider he's going to play in MLF's offense. I can't count the divisional rivals who told me Rodgers was washed up while playing in McCarthy's system only to win MVP with a lot of similar talent.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...