College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t know how this forum will make it without Mel. Who will fill the gap? Hopefully an apprentice is waiting in the wings to tell us about the 2018 prospects that will fail due to cankles, hip curvature, or who their junior high calculus teacher was. My heart wants him to go, but my head tells me that his desire to educate the uneducated football minds will keep him coming back. 

I'm thinking he will take the role of Sam Darnold's QB coach/leg stretcher extraordinaire and the previous coach will take a step back to posting on here. After all, the coach has been quietly reading all of his posts on here for months. He'll be prepared. It just makes sense.

I don't know if I am the dumbest guy on the internet ever or what, but it took me 15 minutes to find what you guys were talking about. I totally thought this was a Cleveland Browns forum. I researched Cleveland Browns football chat, signed up and never seen another screen lol. Oh and then it took me another 3 minutes to figure out who you were talking about because I was looking for a poster named Mel Kiper Jr. before I realized it had to be a nickname for the Calhoun guy. On top of all that the only reason I started looking was because I thought I was getting the tiny violin because of my comment about Josh Allen and the other QBs. I was thinking damn I was only being sarcastic. 

I feel dumb haha

38 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

I don't know if I am the dumbest guy on the internet ever or what, but it took me 15 minutes to find what you guys were talking about. I totally thought this was a Cleveland Browns forum. I researched Cleveland Browns football chat, signed up and never seen another screen lol. Oh and then it took me another 3 minutes to figure out who you were talking about because I was looking for a poster named Mel Kiper Jr. before I realized it had to be a nickname for the Calhoun guy. On top of all that the only reason I started looking was because I thought I was getting the tiny violin because of my comment about Josh Allen and the other QBs. I was thinking damn I was only being sarcastic. 

I feel dumb haha

Haha yep that's him. I don't think I've ever experienced a more condescending and rude poster on these boards and I've been posting for 11 years! I liked your sarcastic theory by the way. It works out well for me. I went to San Diego State. Brian Sipe went to San Diego State. This can only mean one thing. I am the franchise QB the Browns have been searching for. They just haven't looked far enough. 

On 10/18/2017 at 10:55 PM, brownie man said:

Honestly if yall wanna draft a QB 

Baker Mayfield is the guy I'd want you take a QB in the first two rounds give me Mayfield

he's too similar to Johnny so we wouldn't take him

But if I'm going to bet on any of these QBs not named Darnold it'd be Baker hes going to be good 

Honestly, I love Mayfield, and he will be a starting QB in the NFL, but 4 guys are rated above him for 2 reasons, height and strength of arm. There are at least 4 guys, Rosen, Darnold, Allen and Jackson who have stronger arms and are all taller, but when it comes to intangibles and leadership qualities, Mayfield IMO, is #1.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t know how this forum will make it without Mel. Who will fill the gap? Hopefully an apprentice is waiting in the wings to tell us about the 2018 prospects that will fail due to cankles, hip curvature, or who their junior high calculus teacher was. My heart wants him to go, but my head tells me that his desire to educate the uneducated football minds will keep him coming back. 

You forgot about how he can tell how fast a guy can run based on the length of his shins. xD

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I've decided I must take it upon myself to educate the forum and fill his shoes.

Next week I present a thorough synopsis of the effects of elongated toes on ankle flexion. 

Stay tuned!

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I've decided I must take it upon myself to educate the forum and fill his shoes.

Next week I present a thorough synopsis of the effects of elongated toes on ankle flexion. 

Stay tuned!

*buckles up*

It's spreadsheet time.

Archived