College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It reminds me of Wave and Blaze Ryder from the Naval Academy

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/football/bs-sp-navy-ryder-brothers-0815-20130814-story.html

Or Champ and Boss Bailey.

These kids were eating tiny leather footballs instead of cheerios when they were about 8 months old.

Boss and Champ were nicknames. 

Lion King. I mean....Lion King....

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Boss and Champ were nicknames. 

Lion King. I mean....Lion King....

You're talking to a school teacher here amigo. My buddy I teach/coach with had the following name in class:

JKMNO

Pronounced "Noel", as there is literally "NO L" in her name.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Stop it.

100% not joking...just like the family with the last name "Rabbit". They named their two sons Peter and Jack...and their daughter Bunny. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I take it you mean Running Back and not any prospect, right? 

yeah my bad first running back prospect

I thought Ingame was ok

I always wanted Justin Blackmon over Richardson smh

Lacy was too big

Henry was too one dimensional

I think Harris could be a eventual NFL Stud 

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

100% not joking...just like the family with the last name "Rabbit". They named their two sons Peter and Jack...and their daughter Bunny. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.

I feel like people think this stuff is clever (it's not) or cute, but one day adorable little Bunny Rabbit is going to have to apply for a job.

"Hello, I'll be your anesthesiologist, Bunny Rabbit." Yeah....not a good look.

With that name even the strip club owner will be giving her the side eye.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like people think this stuff is clever (it's not) or cute, but one day adorable little Bunny Rabbit is going to have to apply for a job.

"Hello, I'll be your anesthesiologist, Bunny Rabbit." Yeah....not a good look.

With that name even the strip club owner will be giving her the side eye.

They should have went with Jessica it would have been far more clever and a much more respectable name if she were to become an anesthesiologist(why would you pick such a hard word? I would have just gone with doctor).

On a side note Jessica Rabbit is hands down the hottest cartoon of all time. I do not get the infatuation with this Louis Griffin character. 

Worse names I have ever seen/heard are Jack Hoffman  (obviously everyone pronounces it as Hoffmen) I went to church with this guy every Sunday way back when so I couldn't even crack a jock at him.

My daughter-in-law wanted to name our grandchild Pandora. I said absolutely not. We argued about it a few times and then finally one day I decided to just come out and say what was on my mind and during game night one night I said I sure hope none of the boys want to open Pandora's box. Needless to say I won the argument and I now have a granddaughter names Amelia.

Archived