College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The name calling...lol

It's obvious you're upset.  Maybe you might wanna log off for a while, this can't be healthy lol.

Good thing I had to leave then I guess. Actually I am as healthy as a horse or so the doc says. I am not remotely upset that your don't like Barkley or that we don't agree. I am upset at your blatant lack of regard for the other side. There is not such thing as two sides with you. I didn't agree with Mind on the TE kid or the other guy who said I was wrong about him going high and they didn't agree with me but we could all at least see the other side. I never had time to respond with the guy who replied about Derwin James but I can at least hear or and see his argument for James in the Top 5. I would not agree with it but I bet he has some valid points.

3 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Good thing I had to leave then I guess. Actually I am as healthy as a horse or so the doc says. I am not remotely upset that your don't like Barkley or that we don't agree. I am upset at your blatant lack of regard for the other side. There is not such thing as two sides with you. I didn't agree with Mind on the TE kid or the other guy who said I was wrong about him going high and they didn't agree with me but we could all at least see the other side. I never had time to respond with the guy who replied about Derwin James but I can at least hear or and see his argument for James in the Top 5. I would not agree with it but I bet he has some valid points.

I'm sorry for whatever I did to give you any indication that I cared about your opinions.

That's my bad, I'll own that.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

He's probably just pointing out that you aren't a very good computer programmer & that you have more confidence in your handiwork than is warranted.  Also, we know how you get--kinda goofy--around the full moon.  His points seem fair.  Keep 'em coming, @Dogbite.

I don't see how his points are fair and my points are not. Production is production. He doesn't get near the work load as many star players. Offensive yardage is offensive yardage. He is still averaging 6.9 yards a shot and still 8th in the country in total yards trailing only 3 guys in yard per touch and only 1 of those guys is more than 2 tenths a yard ahead of him. He is still averaging just as many yards per play as Gurley, Fournette and Elliott who were the most recently highly drafted backs.

I guess letsgo is some super genius football mind who knows everything and I should just listen to him instead of Kiper and Mayock. 

2 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

I don't see how his points are fair and my points are not. Production is production. He doesn't get near the work load as many star players. Offensive yardage is offensive yardage. He is still averaging 6.9 yards a shot and still 8th in the country in total yards trailing only 3 guys in yard per touch and only 1 of those guys is more than 2 tenths a yard ahead of him. He is still averaging just as many yards per play as Gurley, Fournette and Elliott who were the most recently highly drafted backs.

I guess letsgo is some super genius football mind who knows everything and I should just listen to him instead of Kiper and Mayock. 

776.jpg 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm sorry for whatever I did to give you any indication that I cared about your opinions.

And that is what is wrong with the world today. You wonder why there are so many riots and protest and these idiot anti Trump groups. None of you people are willing to listen to the other side or respect the other side. You can disagree with respect. Your condescending remarks and arrogance bleeds through with every post. That is not respect and that is what agitates people. Funny because I though you were one of the guys complaining and taking shots at mel kiper jr. for the exact same stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

And that is what is wrong with the world today. You wonder why there are so many riots and protest and these idiot anti Trump groups. None of you people are willing to listen to the other side or respect the other side. You can disagree with respect. Your condescending remarks and arrogance bleeds through with every post. That is not respect and that is what agitates people. Funny because I though you were one of the guys complaining and taking shots at mel kiper jr. for the exact same stuff. 

Insults and politics lol, what a day for @Dogbite.

Just curious but was the respectful approach you speak of before or after you called me a lunatic and arrogant tool lol.

If not to avoid making yourself look more absurd, just stop now before you get banned. 

One more time....

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

1 hour ago, Dogbite said:

Site rules: No Politics. Cut it out.

35 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Mike singletary was meeting with Browns brass over the weekend for a possible position in the front office. 

I was assuming it was for some assistant job on the defensive staff, haven't seen any info about it being FO.

Singletary is an idiot. Follow a couple guys on twitter who work with former coaching colleagues of him when he was an assistant, to a guy they all say he's an idiot and a bad coach. I'm really hoping it was just Williams doing him a favor and getting him an interview for like assistant LBs coach.

I don't get the Peyton obsession. I really don't. Dude was an amazing, cerebral QB who has shown no talent for or proclivity towards team building. There is a huge difference between running an organization and playing QB. There is a huge difference between reading a defense pre-snap and watching film to know who is going to be good and bad at the next level, or in a different system. Now, he COULD be good at that, but you guys who want to hand the whole team over to him right now are nuts.

Archived