College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

2 hours ago, Dogbite said:

And that is what is wrong with the world today. You wonder why there are so many riots and protest and these idiot anti Trump groups. None of you people are willing to listen to the other side or respect the other side. You can disagree with respect. Your condescending remarks and arrogance bleeds through with every post. That is not respect and that is what agitates people. Funny because I though you were one of the guys complaining and taking shots at mel kiper jr. for the exact same stuff. 

You still enjoying those blood and soil rallies, eh?

Dogbite: "Why won't you people respectfully listen to my "Pryor's a thug" takes?  The world's going to hell I say 1 Pryor thug at a time..I liked it back in the good ole days...where everyone was free & the thugs weren't taken our jobs and ruining our land that we've always had....

There's no need to listen to non-evidenced based, from the gut shooting from the hip, foolish takes.

16 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

You still enjoying those blood and soil rallies, eh?

Dogbite: "Why won't you people respectfully listen to my "Pryor's a thug" takes?  The world's going to hell I say 1 Pryor thug at a time..I liked it back in the good ole days...where everyone was free & the thugs weren't taken our jobs and ruining our land that we've always had....

There's no need to listen to non-evidenced based, from the gut shooting from the hip, foolish takes.

No point engaging in this, just gonna get you a finger wagging too.

Smile and nod amigo.

Off topic in this roast session thread, but do you guys think the Browns are head and shoulders worse than other teams because we take really solid role playing guys, but never stars? All of our best players drafted since 99 typically go onto different places and do pretty well.

1. TJ Ward
  2. Alex Mack
  3. Mitchell Schwartz
  4. Jabaal Sheard
  5. Taylor Gabriel
  6. Atahba Rubin
  7. Craig Roberston
  8. Travis Benjamin

Just to name a few. Browns drafting horribly has played a big part in this garbage team, but I always thought forgoing top end talent for solid role players was killer to the franchise. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No point engaging in this, just gonna get you a finger wagging too.

Smile and nod amigo.

True story...last time you & Dog were going at it I began to formulate a "victory lap thread" for all of you two's interactions.  Then I see this last couple of pages & feel I missed the opportunity to get out in front of a real gem.  Alas, it feels too late now that freaky has intervened.  I was hoping the intervention happened in my thread, per usual.

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Off topic in this roast session thread, but do you guys think the Browns are head and shoulders worse than other teams because we take really solid role playing guys, but never stars? All of our best players drafted since 99 typically go onto different places and do pretty well.

1. TJ Ward
  2. Alex Mack
  3. Mitchell Schwartz
  4. Jabaal Sheard
  5. Taylor Gabriel
  6. Atahba Rubin
  7. Craig Roberston
  8. Travis Benjamin

Just to name a few. Browns drafting horribly has played a big part in this garbage team, but I always thought forgoing top end talent for solid role players was killer to the franchise. 

Someone’s salty because they didn’t get roasted too....

Anyway, I think the biggest issue is the regime/scheme changes that allow young talent to walk for their second contract.

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

True story...last time you & Dog were going at it I began to formulate a "victory lap thread" for all of you two's interactions.  Then I see this last couple of pages & feel I missed the opportunity to get out in front of a real gem.  Alas, it feels too late now that freaky has intervened.  I was hoping the intervention happened in my thread, per usual.

It’s never too late Nude.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Someone’s salty because they didn’t get roasted too....

Anyway, I think the biggest issue is the regime/scheme changes that allow young talent to walk for their second contract.

8 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

You have no idea how mad I am. 

Reginald, I'm disappointed in you.  I get along with everybody and found myself jostling around with Dog the first time we interacted, even going as far as saying "Mind Character is the 2nd worst" after dealing with Dog.  Then I try to help him out with some cheeky shenanigans & he turns on me.  You're just too nice for your own good.  It's time to let some of that anger turned outward & directed.  It's time to go on the offensive.  Here, I'll help.

2 hours ago, Dogbite said:

And that is what is wrong with the world today. You wonder why there are so many riots and protest and these idiot anti Trump groups. None of you people are willing to listen to the other side or respect the other side. You can disagree with respect. Your condescending remarks and arrogance bleeds through with every post. That is not respect and that is what agitates people. Funny because I though you were one of the guys complaining and taking shots at mel kiper jr. for the exact same stuff. 

15 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Build. The. Wall.

I did fanspeak twice. I followed what some people on here said no Barkley in top five. Also Kiser improved so no first round Q.b. I came up with the same result  M.Fitzpatrick free safety at pick 2 and Christian Wilkins d.t. at pick 7. Thought about Chubb at pick 2. I just didn't see any receiver worth a top 10 pick. Wilkins would give us some pass rush up the middle.

Archived