College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

14 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

If Darnold declares I get a feeling that this will be a lot like the draft where Eli and Rivers had all that drama. I'd take either Darnold or Rosen, but I really like Rosen, especially since he comes without allegations of not wanting to play for the Browns. 

To be fair to Darnold, the only quote of his on the entire Browns topic is that of calling the rumour out as ridiculous.

I also don't think Darnold has the parentage and sway to get away with pulling an Eli/Elway. Eli had daddy and big bro whilst Elway was an all-time prospect.

Darnold isn't even the clearcut number one. He should be wary of pulling a stunt like that.

Watching this OU bs TCU game 

Baker Mayfield is so good 

I love how he throws he’s so accurate it’s crazy 

he’s like Brett Favre meets Drew Brees

of course not saying he’s as good as either but dude is a baller

If Kenny Hill gets GREAT NFL coaching I think he could develop into something 

dude can sling it 

if he goes in like the 4th he could have a Kirk Cousins situation 

He's such a good player when you just watch the game. He's throwing to wide open guys and the defense is ridiculously weak but it doesn't change the fact he constantly makes the plays.

He has a good arm, accurate, good movement, natural at the game and a dominant winner at the college level. Whatever that does or doesn't say about his ability to translate as a pro, those are facts.

37 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

- God, I want to hate Mayfield so bad but everytime I see him he has "it". This guy has the juice to be a fortune changer 

- Nick Chubb is just not explosive enough for my taste.

- Stidham needs more talk as a QB prospect as well.

Nick Chubb looks like a 4th rounder IMO. 

Mock Draft/off season. 

Sign Terrell Pryor to a two year deal worth 16 million.

Trade the no1 overall pick to the Giants for no 2 overall and 2nd and a 3rd round picks.

Take Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen

Trade two seconds and two thirds a 4th and Kessler for the no.3 overall pick take Barkley.

Trade no 5 overall for a future 1st and no 15-17 overall. 

Take best FS/CB. 

Rosen/Kizer

Barkley Duke Dayes

Vitale

Gordon, Coleman, Pryor, Britt, 

Njoku, Devalve, Telfer

thomas
Bitonio
Tretter
Zeitler
Coelaman

Garrett/
Shelton/Ogunobi
Brantley/Meder/Coley
Ogbah

Kirksey
Shobert
collins

BBC
McCourty
Taylor
Howard/Jordan

FS rookie
Peppers/Kinded

If Mayfield was a few inches taller, he'd be neck and neck with Darnold and Rosen for the number one overall pick.

So if that's the case... does it really matter that he's undersized? 

He's out there looking like a Drew Brees/Russell Wilson hybrid and I don't really care how tall he is.

12 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

If Mayfield was a few inches taller, he'd be neck and neck with Darnold and Rosen for the number one overall pick.

So if that's the case... does it really matter that he's undersized? 

He's out there looking like a Drew Brees/Russell Wilson hybrid and I don't really care how tall he is.

Last night Darnold looked like a better-than-Big Ben prospect.

In our division, for our team, it's Darnold for me.

10 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

To be fair to Darnold, the only quote of his on the entire Browns topic is that of calling the rumour out as ridiculous.

I also don't think Darnold has the parentage and sway to get away with pulling an Eli/Elway. Eli had daddy and big bro whilst Elway was an all-time prospect.

Darnold isn't even the clearcut number one. He should be wary of pulling a stunt like that.

Excellent thought but I am thinking this is just a talking head conversation piece with no real basis.

There was  nothing printed in the la newspapers saying he would not come out for the browns

Archived