• Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Rosen
    • Quenton Nelson
    • Denzel Ward
    • Josh Allen

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Apparently they love Davis Webb. 

Honestly though, what else are they gonna day? Dorsey was impressed with Kizer......until he traded him.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I predict Chubb. 

If if I was shurmur I’d demand a qb. It gives you longer job protection.

If I was Shurmur I would have wanted an assurance I could pick my QBOTF before I accepted the job.

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Honestly though, what else are they gonna day? Dorsey was impressed with Kizer......until he traded him.

If I was Shurmur I would have wanted an assurance I could pick my QBOTF before I accepted the job.

True. There is also the Eli Manning who the fan base love. 

But true everyone loves the back up qb. 

Shurmur, doesn’t come across as a demanding alpha type.

Giants will go QB or trade to a team who takes a QB.  

Since the Jets deal I have been convinced there is no way the Giants turn that down unless they were taking a QB.  No non-QB is this draft is worth pick #6 (which will be maybe the 2nd or 3rd non QB off the board) plus three 2nd rounders.  Just no way.

Which QB??  No idea.  Not Allen.  Darnold if we dont take him, or Rosen.

45 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

Giants will go QB or trade to a team who takes a QB.  

Since the Jets deal I have been convinced there is no way the Giants turn that down unless they were taking a QB.  No non-QB is this draft is worth pick #6 (which will be maybe the 2nd or 3rd non QB off the board) plus three 2nd rounders.  Just no way.

Which QB??  No idea.  Not Allen.  Darnold if we dont take him, or Rosen.

Agree word for word.

14 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Isn't this where we were before all the speculation and fake news?

One or the other picking one or the other at 1 and 2?

Yeah.  Just cause the media says stuff doesnt mean anything changes.

Nobody from any team listens to any of that crap

On 4/23/2018 at 1:04 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not only that, but if you believe in your ability to coach and pick players, you won’t be in this position again for a long time.

You don’t pass on a blue chip QB prospect to make one more run with a 37 year old QB who’s been average for a lot of his career.  This isn’t Brady or Brees we’re talking about here.

dude im on the ground in NYC
giants fans... the worst...
they legit want saquon.  they think that davis webb can be that guy/and or eli has another super bowl run in him.  it drives me... INSANE.  whether or not that carries over to the front office or not.. i dunno.

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

They will heavily influence what happens at 4. If they take Saquon, Arizona and Buffalo will be trying to trade with us.

It's ARZ, and a basket of riches.

Been saying this for months.

Yeah I think it'll be QB. As I said in another thread, I was told the Barkley hype is all a front. They want Darnold, but Rosen is their clear second choice.

However, the barbershop pics of Saquon in the Giants hoodie are peculiar. I haven't seen smoke like that since AJ McCarron wore a Browns hat to the senior bowl...

On 4/24/2018 at 3:05 AM, mistakey said:

i cant choose between trade down and saquon.  i dont think buffalo has the juice to move up that far, honestly.  i think its saquon.

This is what I think they will do and as much as I love Barkley it’s a mistake by the Giants.

i think they feel like the Eli window still has a couple years so they need to help him and Barkley does that.

My problem with that plan is I think the Eli window has already closed and they should take his replacement now

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

It's ARZ, and a basket of riches.

Been saying this for months.

What would a deal with Arizona have to look like?  Would have to be their 1st and 2nd this year and next year right?  They have a super desperate GM?

6 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

What would a deal with Arizona have to look like?  Would have to be their 1st and 2nd this year and next year right?  They have a super desperate GM?

Nah, this has been discussed.

I think Pat Peterson, 2nd this year and first next year would do it.

Archived